VN Ren'Py Wet Sand [v0.6.2f] [Likho Games]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
the labyrinth needs a walkthrough, It was an absolute nightmare. The rest of the minigames are fine but i seriously considered stopping playing the game at all, when the whole going in blind thing happened. But i assume there is a better outcome if you do the labyrinth, other than that cool game, but the sex progress is pretty slow.

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
the labyrinth needs a walkthrough, It was an absolute nightmare. The rest of the minigames are fine but i seriously considered stopping playing the game at all, when the whole going in blind thing happened. But i assume there is a better outcome if you do the labyrinth, other than that cool game, but the sex progress is pretty slow.
Someone drew the :)
And so, for those who can't or don't want to pass, on 3 failures the game offers to pass the maze instantly.

Progress with relationships is not fast yes, because we want to weave relationships into the story and develop them gradually, as in life

Reactions: bigdickwaterland

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Someone drew the :)
And so, for those who can't or don't want to pass, on 3 failures the game offers to pass the maze instantly.

Progress with relationships is not fast yes, because we want to weave relationships into the story and develop them gradually, as in life
thanks for sending the map, and yeah I get that you want the slow burn. It would also be cool if the girls had more outfits or if we could buy them some.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Yes, in general, we wanted to create situations where you'd have to choose between characters so you wouldn't get all the images in one playthrough. Maybe we went a little overboard. While the game is in development, we have the opportunity to change something, but we want to have all the content, all the scenes in order to understand who should get what amount of points and in what moments
The real annoying one is Benno, I noticed that I had 3 points when I needed 4 and 4 points when I needed 5 (all because of that one choice about the enemy crew early on). It seems that it's not just that you have to fully commit to whatever range of characters you want you have to make absolutely no mistakes, which I'd say is usually fine because you can savescum every decision but is a lot harder when you have mass crew decisions. Maybe the store(s since I assume you're going to add more stores in other cities) should have gifts to boost affection, just by one at least

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
thanks for sending the map, and yeah I get that you want the slow burn. It would also be cool if the girls had more outfits or if we could buy them some.
We are also in favor of new costumes (and in chapter 3 we tried for side quests to make them), but now we have an emphasis on completing the main storyline, and we'll do all the extra stuff later (or in DLC)

Reactions: inck43

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
The real annoying one is Benno, I noticed that I had 3 points when I needed 4 and 4 points when I needed 5 (all because of that one choice about the enemy crew early on). It seems that it's not just that you have to fully commit to whatever range of characters you want you have to make absolutely no mistakes, which I'd say is usually fine because you can savescum every decision but is a lot harder when you have mass crew decisions. Maybe the store(s since I assume you're going to add more stores in other cities) should have gifts to boost affection, just by one at least
About the gifts - yes, all true, there will be more ways to elevate the relationship. Also - we've realized that it's better to give players the opportunity to make 2-3 mistakes in scenes with points, so we'll take that into account in the next updates.

Remember, the game is still in development and we may change things based on your feedback

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While I like the different art style, not so sure about playing this game as Napoleon Dynamite

Jan 3, 2019
So, version 0.6 has been completely passed at the moment. I can say the following: the mini-games are excellent, nothing needs to be cleaned, The plot is good. I would like to see another meeting with the "Sorna", perhaps some kind of joint quest with sex) Well, I think you've already painted everything and I hope we'll see her again))) And of course we are waiting for the continuation with other girls) The map is well made and there are enough settlements. The drawing is pleasant. You can also add treasure hunting tasks, or completing quests for a reward (money or other services). In general, I plan to support you through Boosty, like the payment should go through) Good luck to you guys and we look forward to the next version and the continuation of the adventures) It would be great to see a quest in the spirit of smugglers)

Reactions: Likho Games

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
So, version 0.6 has been completely passed at the moment. I can say the following: the mini-games are excellent, nothing needs to be cleaned, The plot is good. I would like to see another meeting with the "Sorna", perhaps some kind of joint quest with sex) Well, I think you've already painted everything and I hope we'll see her again))) And of course we are waiting for the continuation with other girls) The map is well made and there are enough settlements. The drawing is pleasant. You can also add treasure hunting tasks, or completing quests for a reward (money or other services). In general, I plan to support you through Boosty, like the payment should go through) Good luck to you guys and we look forward to the next version and the continuation of the adventures) It would be great to see a quest in the spirit of smugglers)
Thank you so much for the warm words and your opinion!

As for Sorna - of course, you didn't think she was just a cameo, did you? :) Sharky said it herself - "we'll meet when you're richer". So all Fabian and the crew have to do is improve their financial situation :)

Neutral side quests on the map are under discussion. But for now (at first) we want to add side quests for all main characters. Maybe some of them will be smuggling ones ;)

Thanks for your support! Thanks to players like you, we are trying even better!

Jan 3, 2019
Thank you so much for the warm words and your opinion!

As for Sorna - of course, you didn't think she was just a cameo, did you? :) Sharky said it herself - "we'll meet when you're richer". So all Fabian and the crew have to do is improve their financial situation :)

Neutral side quests on the map are under discussion. But for now (at first) we want to add side quests for all main characters. Maybe some of them will be smuggling ones ;)

Thanks for your support! Thanks to players like you, we are trying even better!

Then we are waiting for the financial growth of our small team)))

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
I wonder if choosing specific crewmate as a substitute captain before the dive will have impact later.
I was divided between Phillip and Billy. The rest seemed like a really bad choice.

Also Vetra is the best girl so far. Kinda funny how in this world Slavs are just Dark elves.

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I wonder if choosing specific crewmate as a substitute captain before the dive will have impact later.
I was divided between Phillip and Billy. The rest seemed like a really bad choice.

Also Vetra is the best girl so far. Kinda funny how in this world Slavs are just Dark elves.
The choice of who to give the hat to - yes, it will affect a unique scene in the future.

Vetra sends her regards and an air kiss :) And the fact that Elves are just Slavs - well yeah, that's the fantasy world :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Unreal434

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
The choice of who to give the hat to - yes, it will affect a unique scene in the future.

Vetra sends her regards and an air kiss :) And the fact that Elves are just Slavs - well yeah, that's the fantasy world :D
Thats good to hear. I hope that Phillip will trust us more when we put our trust in him.:unsure:

Better pirate game than skulls and bones
Yeah but its at least as good of a pirate game as Black Flag.:LOL:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Use URM and give them the points you want. I gave all of the lasses at least a 5. Went ahead and gave the others a 3, so less chance of a mutiny, heh. Search for relations to find the values you need to change.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes