rannmiumec

Aug 27, 2017
I'm not sure I discovered this game with the latest update or if I had already did before but didn't play for some reason. Anyway, seeing that a new update was released and that the characters models were up to my alley (my #1 factor to decide to play a game always is if I like the models) I decided to give it a chance taking into account that it was on offer on Steam.

Well, one playthrough later and now I'm also a backer on Patreon :ROFLMAO:

I went with Alyssa on the sports path and I quite liked it. Well, the Alyssa part, the sports one although nice isn't what makes me play the game, at least not at this moment. I really enjoyed the date with her on chapter 5.

I would like to do a run with Leslie too since she's adorable and cute beyond belief too. And then I guess I should try the music path with another girl. Well, I think I have plenty of time for that.

And one very small detail that really got me was 2 of the songs that play during the chapter 5 Alyssa's date. I really like them, and I even replayed the scene just to hear them again.

crazyfan

Feb 3, 2024
This game is really fucking wacky. There's so many out there scenes and crazy little shits, like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:ROFLMAO:

Even the tags are hilarious. If you lead Paige on and then when she professes her love and the mc doesn't say it back, it sets a flag:

ch5evilcuntPG = True :ROFLMAO:

And crazy scenes like Yana's. You either fuck her right there in the restaurant, or palm her in the face while telling her, "Nah..."

Fucking lol :ROFLMAO:

and then...

:eek:

Last edited:

Garen

May 6, 2017
Tried to wait until the WT dropped but couldn't hold myself back anymore and holy shit bro what an update?! Definitely my favourite yet. The music selection and writing of the comedy both felt like they got a massive upgrade.

Also, is Jordan growing out her hair? screenshot0002.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0012.png
If she's going for a banger like , I will die bro. Tako Yuh will kill me.

• Wow
Reactions: LizaS

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Dev Update 05/07/24

1715432515836.png

Hey, y’all!

Just a quick update since I kinda coasted through this week in hopes of getting a bit of a mental break after such a stressful release cycle.

Chapter 5 is now available for all the $5+ tiers, so if you’re in any of those tiers/were interested in upgrading once it’s out, now is your chance to give it a go!

I mostly spent the week chilling with my family, but I did get some work done before I left. The render count is now up to 40 renders and a whopping 0 animations (bum dev).

Writing the last chapter was a massive pain in the ass ‘cause I absolutely hate my writing style and want to scrap every little thing I do, which isn’t really ideal since shorter playtime is one of the biggest complaints about Westview. I’m hoping not to get stuck in my own head and actually be able to get work done this time.

Anyway, that’s about it. Someone mentioned the fact that I do a lot of butt shots, and it got a lil chuckle outta me, so here’s some Alyssa butt to start us off with Chapter 6 previews.

Stay safe!

ily<3

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
While I appreciate the potential of this game, I'm saddened by the fact that it doesn't quite live up to it. The lighting is inconsistent and often difficult to navigate, particularly during early levels. Additionally, the story seems to rush through important moments and characters, which hinders the overall impact of the narrative.

As someone who enjoyed the premise and characters, I was excited to see how the game would unfold. However, the execution falls short of my expectations. The pacing feels off, and some scenes lack tension and build-up. Furthermore, some characters seem unnecessary or underdeveloped, which detracts from the overall experience.

Despite these issues, I still believe that the game has the makings of something special. With some refinement and attention to detail, I think it could reach its full potential. As it stands, though, I find myself feeling disappointed and unsure about continuing to play this game.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

2 hours ago
Hey, y'all!

Not much to say about progress made this week. Mostly been writing and working on getting a proper text message system up and running so I don't have to edit the phone convos in Photoshop like a dumbass.

I tried getting some renders done, but as some of you who are in my Discord may know (mostly due to me repeatedly saying I was about to toss my monitor out of my window in a raging fit), my computer pulled a Hulk Hogan on me and said "That won't work for me, brother" as it kept crashing every couple of minutes. Fuck knows what was wrong with it but it's back to working somewhat normally again, though I'm sure it won't stay that way forever and I'll eventually just replace the whole fucking system.

Up to 60 renders, 0 animations, and probably more than 2 words in the script.
The numbers ain't very impressive this week because I just avoided rendering on my PC so it didn't crash while I worked on some other stuff, so there's that I guess.

That's about it for this week. I'll post wallpapers either tomorrow or in a few hours. Also made these 2 renders to practice wacky lighting using Jasmine from the Sports Path:)

Stay safe
ily<3

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes