Welp I guess F35zone is dead

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Im still not sure if this is some pre-April fool jocke. And even if not, i still don't sure how its gonna end.

No it's all real the cock cages are about to commence It's about to get Buck wild P Diddy style over here!!

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Looks like very bad news. I can't imagine Patreon helping F95 in any way. Probably have no enough imagination...

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
A salute to the fighters. It seems inevitable. Shall you battle once more against the hordes of Mordor, be brave at heart and high in spirit.
"...We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall nevarrr, surrendarrr."

And later, after fait accompli, tender me will start crying like a lil' bitch when we're finally brought 'heim ins Reich'. *sigh*
464px-Anschlusstears.jpg
Huuuraaahh!

Sleepy1994

Jan 12, 2021
How is pateron acquiring f95zone anything but bad? This website is about to be useless patreon is trash

Mr.RoarBeast

Nov 18, 2017
jpg.jpg
What's funny is that I recently started creating a new avatar for myself for this site. And now I'm wondering if it would be a waste. xD

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Try actually reading the announcement. Patreon doesn't seem like the kind of site where they'd have a news release praising discussions of "digital cuckoldry". Plus there was a quote from Patreon's Chief Coomercial Officer.
Chief Coomercial Officer.