3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
You take as long as you need to @carnalcardinal, and make this love child of yours be born healthy... and congrats on the RL baby, hope you and your GF all the best! (goes and cuddles my gf, saying "look, see? other do it!") *she hates me referring to her in my posts... lol*

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Hey want to as what is wrong with this MC no way possible is some this horney he has a girlfriend and every single women he comes across all he does is oooggle over them and wants them a game with 20 characters pwwfff is this all this is about smashing or wanting to smash ever girl he comes across this is embarrassing and boring (Acting Lessons) had a lot of characters but there was a story for them all and the MC was not a Horney Toad please dude don't seem like he is pathetic so why portray him as he is

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Marking as abandoned as we haven't heard an update on the game from the dev in over 3 months.

Someone @ me when she comes back from maternity leave.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I've been avoiding making this decision, but I think the abandoned tag is going to stay. I'm sure most people wrote me off anyway, but I figured I should make it official. I don't see myself working on this game, or any other, anytime soon. Rather than half-ass a game I'm no longer as passionate about, I'm gonna just leave it as it is. I've appreciated the support, welcomed the deserved criticism, and learned from the experience.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I've been avoiding making this decision, but I think the abandoned tag is going to stay. I'm sure most people wrote me off anyway, but I figured I should make it official. I don't see myself working on this game, or any other, anytime soon. Rather than half-ass a game I'm no longer as passionate about, I'm gonna just leave it as it is. I've appreciated the support, welcomed the deserved criticism, and learned from the experience.
Thats a real bummer,
Best of luck to you in any future endeavors

Reactions: thecardinal

fbass

May 18, 2017
Nothing but respect to you. I'm sure you have different priorities by now. I hope you know you have a gift for writing, whether it's erotic or not I hope you pursue it. Thank you for letting us know

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Well, i still didn't wrote you off. Yeah, I didn't have much expectations either considering lack of any comments from you all this time, but i still thought there's some small chance of you returning. That's sad, but i understand given circumstances. And the lack of passion towards this certainly wouldn't help. Would've been far easier to just forget about this game if it was merely another clone. But this renders uniqueness and writing... yeah. That's also too bad that the cyberpunk game you did the renders for seemed to had some troubles and didn't release.
I definitely agree with fbass here. Thanks for this update about your decision and i hope we will still hear from you. Be it renders in Daz thread or something else.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Best of luck to you and your loved ones in your new life thecardinal, it's been a pleasure to have known you, and hopefully our paths will cross once again in the upcoming future ;)

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes