3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've been avoiding making this decision, but I think the abandoned tag is going to stay. I'm sure most people wrote me off anyway, but I figured I should make it official. I don't see myself working on this game, or any other, anytime soon. Rather than half-ass a game I'm no longer as passionate about, I'm gonna just leave it as it is. I've appreciated the support, welcomed the deserved criticism, and learned from the experience.
While it is a shame, you had something really enjoyable here, I can certainly understand your reasoning.

I hope motherhood gives you plenty of joy and not too many sleepless nights.

Reactions: thecardinal

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
thecardinal
Cough it up !!!
All that :: "
Started Working on 0.4!
Sorry if I've been gone for a bit, lot of vacations and seeing friends and family. I have a new GPU coming in, which will really help me make images of higher quality and make images faster (more content!). I've been focusing on my writing skills especially, and working on texturing within Daz. Check out the thread on F95zone, I can't post some stuff here because it is NSFW. ;)
"

wHERE IS THAT 50-2OO RENDERS AND THOSE ENHANCES WRITING / CODING SKILLS?

Post the 4th iteration and finish this chapter Head Up and smiling rather than griming nonsense !!!

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
thecardinal
Cough it up !!!
All that :: "
Started Working on 0.4!
Sorry if I've been gone for a bit, lot of vacations and seeing friends and family. I have a new GPU coming in, which will really help me make images of higher quality and make images faster (more content!). I've been focusing on my writing skills especially, and working on texturing within Daz. Check out the thread on F95zone, I can't post some stuff here because it is NSFW. ;)
"

wHERE IS THAT 50-2OO RENDERS AND THOSE ENHANCES WRITING / CODING SKILLS?

Post the 4th iteration and finish this chapter Head Up and smiling rather than griming nonsense !!!
That post you quoted was from 14 months ago when I was still working on the game. I gave my reasons for leaving, whether you find them acceptable or not is completely up to you.

And unlike many developers who fall behind or get overwhelmed, I stopped receiving payments for the game. So my excuse is an actual one, not a lame dismissal to milk patrons for another monthly payment.

I don't owe it to you or anyone else to spend 50+ hours scraping together an update for a game that I no longer feel passionate about while receiving zero compensation for it.

There are many talented developers here. I would suggest donating your time and money to them instead of me, who is over here 'griming nonsense' (whatever that means).

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
That post you quoted was from 14 months ago when I was still working on the game. I gave my reasons for leaving, whether you find them acceptable or not is completely up to you.

And unlike many developers who fall behind or get overwhelmed, I stopped receiving payments for the game. So my excuse is an actual one, not a lame dismissal to milk patrons for another monthly payment.

I don't owe it to you or anyone else to spend 50+ hours scraping together an update for a game that I no longer feel passionate about while receiving zero compensation for it.

There are many talented developers here. I would suggest donating your time and money to them instead of me, who is over here 'griming nonsense' (whatever that means).

Well, hopefully we can see the day you feel animated so you can at least finish the game. You did a good work in this game to leave it that way forever .. It's a bit sad.. Good Luck

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018

Personally I say you gotta do what's right for you. & if you're not into it, then you don't have any reason to feel bad about walking away. All the best for your future endeavors.

Question, since you're abandoning it, essentially making it abandonware, would you have any problem with someone else picking it up & continuing where you left off? I'm not volunteering for the task mind you, Too much on my own plate as it is, but I'm sure there's a fan of the game on here somewhere that would like to see it continued, if you're ok with it that is. Just thought I'd ask.

Nov 13, 2017
Just played it for the first time, that's too bad it's abandoned. I really liked the theme of it, and the characters were very unique. Not nearly as generic as most VNs around here. Princess Carina was great.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
I have a Good Idea for Reboot of this games but without the model Assets its impossible

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes