EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE171129_img_main.jpg

Overview:
In order to inherit uncle Sam's hotel, Lawrence comes to a small western town.
His cousin Anna would help him to manage this hotel.
There will be an enthusiastic western life.​

Updated: 2016-01-31
Developer / Publisher: Alibi -
Censored: Yes
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - - -

RE171129_img_smp1.jpg RE171129_img_smp2.jpg RE171129_img_smp3.jpg

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
been wanting to try this out for a while just never got around to looking for it so thx for uploading it :)

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Does anyone have a save file for this? Or tell me how to edit the saves?

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Does anyone have a save file for this? Or tell me how to edit the saves?
Save files are txt files? at least they are for me. with a big long stream of numbers divided by spaces, each number represents a value of something, as of which is which never bothered fiddling but if you write down what numerical values the game provides you in game, then look at the save I think it's pretty straight forward for the most part.

or you could go the tried and true cheat engine route. but I think fiddling with the save would probably be more straight forward since the line isn't that long, just more to play with. also before you play with your save don't forget to save a back up in case you push something too far and corrupt your save.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Removed NYA Replaced with Filebox link left gofile as seems to work again

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If anyone is searching for another link - since GoFile it's not available anymore and Filebox seems dead sometimes - this is another link from the thread on the ULMF site:

Password: zeoarchives

jjj333

Aug 6, 2017
Would anyone know how to unlock the last two CG of the third page? (1st row, 4th image and 2nd row, first image)
I also haven't been able to locate Merry, if anyone have any clue, it'd be appreciated. :)

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Would anyone know how to unlock the last two CG of the third page? (1st row, 4th image and 2nd row, first image)
I also haven't been able to locate Merry, if anyone have any clue, it'd be appreciated. :)
Go to the miner instead of helping the guy with the moles invasion and hire whores she should join after few days if you spam mining )watch out when hiring whores or fix rooms ...as you can get bankrupt , keep atleast 100$ to next day and not get a game over

Those 2 CGS are for the blond girl in question , you can unlock them by going on the stairs and go to the frist room once she joins your staff

jjj333

Aug 6, 2017
Go to the miner instead of helping the guy with the moles invasion and hire whores she should join after few days if you spam mining )watch out when hiring whores or fix rooms ...as you can get bankrupt , keep atleast 100$ to next day and not get a game over

Those 2 CGS are for the blond girl in question , you can unlock them by going on the stairs and go to the frist room once she joins your staff
Many thanks!

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Getting a system error. D3dx9.dll was not found? Any fix? Thanks.
I just downloaded and played it nps. have u tried google its on your end
D3dx9 DLL
The most commonly occurring error messages are:

• The program can't start because d3dx9.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
  • There was a problem starting d3dx9.dll. The specified module could not be found.
  • Error loading d3dx9.dll. The specified module could not be found.
  • d3dx9.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.