Welcome to my adult game project - Escape form Titan

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
What kind of Adult content do you have planned? Just the usual?

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
wow it looks great (unfortunately i am not into female protagonist games)
but lucky guys who are into female games
Well, this, as you could see in the description, RPG, in its classical sense. So the characters that you can take control of will be different, including the lucky (and not so) guys :)

What kind of Adult content do you have planned? Just the usual?
Well, I do not like to do everything like everyone else :) But I can say that there will be traditional sex, rape, sex with artificial creatures of various forms, perhaps sex with machines. This is at least) Perhaps there will be something else, I have not yet fully decided :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Enyos

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
Work is boiling :) Almost made the main menu of the game. I decided to make it in the popular ring style. How do you like it? Maybe something is wrong? Write your opinions in the comments :)

35.PNG

Feb 11, 2018
Looking good so far, will most definitely try this out.
I like that you are sharing the progress along the way, and also responsive with the F95 community.

Keep up the good work!

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
The last room in the first location, which required additional work.

This is the staff lounge, rest room. In my opinion, it turned out to be more or less comfortable :) Want to sit in the chairs in the corner of the lamp with a book :) However, during the game you can hardly sit there quietly, but you will find here something useful.

36.PNG

37.PNG

38.PNG

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
Everything that could be done before the release of the demo version seems to have already been done. The test build is already ready and I spend the last checks of the gameplay before the official release of the game.

40.PNG

41.PNG

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
This looks really good and VERY unique in comparison to everything else on site. :)
I'm looking forward to following your progress, and wish you the best of luck! (y)

Reactions: Walg

Cute Pixel

Beauty & Crazy
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2018
Ok. I do not know what is so special to say, so I say simply - it happened! :)

Yes, yes, yes, the long-awaited demo version of Escape before you! Download, test, but do not get scared, because there are still many glitches and flaws :) Well, this is only the very first, most raw version of the game, you understand. Still ahead and together we will make a candy out of it :)

So, download this:

Briefly about the features of the current version.
  • At the moment the game is completely without sound. The voice acting is being prepared and in the next versions it will certainly appear.
  • The saving system has not yet been implemented. In the case of the death of a character, all game progress is lost and the game will have to start anew. However, do not despair, because at the moment the gameplay will take 10-15 minutes :)
  • As mentioned above, there may be numerous glitches, errors and other amenities of the alpha version. I will be glad to hear about all such finds in the comments here.
Game Management:
  • AWSD - movement
  • Space - Jump
  • Right mouse button hold - overview
  • W + Left Shift - running
  • E - use, pick up
  • B - hack
  • Esc - main menu
  • P - character parameters window
  • G - settings window
  • M - map
  • Keys 1-6 - use the item in the appropriate cell inventory
  • Keys 1-6 + Left Shift - discard an item from the corresponding inventory cell
The essence of the game at the moment is as follows: you must investigate the place in which you find yourself and, in passing, get out of there. To do this, you need to get to the door leading to the main elevator of the complex, along the way get hold of a masterkey, which opens these doors. To find the key, you will need to explore the location, search for various objects, and also monitor your condition and health.

So, go ahead. Titan is waiting for adventurers!
Any questions, suggestions and wishes I am waiting in the comments here and on my :)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Awesome! Good Luck @Cute Pixel !

i tried it, and run into some issues (Dooh!). Everything except the Tablet seem to be invisible, the Med Kit i found in starting room was, the Keys were and the Drones too, i got stunned 3 times and returned to the room, and i swear, there were no Drone nearby. xD