• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Website Erotic English ASMR and Comic Dubs?

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Is there a website out there that compiles English Erotic ASMR and Comics/Stills that have been dubbed over with voices that aren't part of the Jerk off instruction side of things? I've recently gotten into Japanese asmr and was wondering if there was such a thing. Sometimes you might find a comic or asmr and not know who the VA is.

Reactions: Imp0ster

Ciberatom

Sep 21, 2020
Is there a website out there that compiles English Erotic ASMR and Comics/Stills that have been dubbed over with voices that aren't part of the Jerk off instruction side of things? I've recently gotten into Japanese asmr and was wondering if there was such a thing. Sometimes you might find a comic or asmr and not know who the VA is.

My Recomendation would be the r/GoneWildAudio Subreddit, adjust the filters to only find JOIs and you'll get to a really big variety of kinks, good luck

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
My Recomendation would be the r/GoneWildAudio Subreddit, adjust the filters to only find JOIs and you'll get to a really big variety of kinks, good luck
Yeah I've been using it, but I don't want jerk off instructions lol, I like there being stories and shit which a lot of people have made yeah. Just none really go full hentai tard lingo like you'd find someone voicing over a comic dub :ROFLMAO: