Tool Ren'Py WebPy.bat v0.1 - WebP based Image Compressor, RPA extractor included

joblols

Sep 14, 2018
Error?
Code:
set "threadcheck="&for /f "delims=0123456789" %%i in ("%quality%") do set threadcheck=%%i
May be
Code:
set "threadcheck="&for /f "delims=0123456789" %%i in ("%threads%") do set threadcheck=%%i

Reactions: Sam

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Error?
Code:
set "threadcheck="&for /f "delims=0123456789" %%i in ("%quality%") do set threadcheck=%%i
May be
Code:
set "threadcheck="&for /f "delims=0123456789" %%i in ("%threads%") do set threadcheck=%%i
Nice find, I'll fix in 0.2 along with a couple of other improvements.

Reactions: Palanto

kwazimoda

Aug 5, 2018
Hi!
I modified WebPy tool.
Changes:
Error?
Code:
+ Fixed
+ cwebp updated to version 1.0.2 (x86), packed with UPX 3.95 to reduce size from 560KB to 285KB

I sorry if I violated someone's interests.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Very nice. If you're still open to adding features, it would be nice to have an option to use the webp extension as well instead of overwriting the originals and keeping the original extension.

kwazimoda

Aug 5, 2018
Very nice. If you're still open to adding features, it would be nice to have an option to use the webp extension as well instead of overwriting the originals and keeping the original extension.
Do you want to have the option when converting to leave the original extension (ex.: convert .jpg to .webp leave extension .jpg)?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Do you want to have the option when converting to leave the original extension (ex.: convert .jpg to .webp leave extension .jpg)?
Actually that's what the utility does now. I do like having that as an option, but it would be nice to also have an option where it will rename it to use a filename extension that matches the format instead of having a file that uses the webp format but has the .png filename.

kwazimoda

Aug 5, 2018
Actually that's what the utility does now. I do like having that as an option, but it would be nice to also have an option where it will rename it to use a filename extension that matches the format instead of having a file that uses the webp format but has the .png filename.
Sorry, i don't understand.

I just tried to convert .webp to .png, after converting the extension has changed. During the reverse conversion (.png -> .webp), the extension also CHANGE.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Sorry, i don't understand.

I just tried to convert .webp to .png, after converting the extension has changed. During the reverse conversion (.png -> .webp), the extension also CHANGE.
Hmm, maybe it already has the feature I want then and I just didn't notice. I compressed my mod folder which was all .png images and they all ended up in webp format but with .png extensions (and more than 90% smaller). I'll have to play around with it some more.

kwazimoda

Aug 5, 2018
Hmm, maybe it already has the feature I want then and I just didn't notice. I compressed my mod folder which was all .png images and they all ended up in webp format but with .png extensions (and more than 90% smaller). I'll have to play around with it some more.
with my converting preview.

Reactions: mineiros123

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I used this to compress my mod's pics and honestly I can't tell the difference in quality between an uncompressed .png file vs a 90% smaller compressed file. Very nice.