• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Freyleigh

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2023
cool. would also like to say I really like some of the random comments. definitely didn't expect a dishonored reference or the Spanish inquisition. also, have you considered some form of customisation? like maybe different hair colors/styles for maybe both the head and pubes. as like viewer requests. However, I can also see that being a lot of work. unless it is done as an overlay. could also be used for body writing. was also thinking that requests could work as a kind of mini-quests that you can accept or deny. it could give you multiple options like:
Viewer X has donated 50 to finger yourself on steam.
  1. Sorry, not for just 50. (leads to another donation if done too often viewer will get very upset)
  2. Sorry, I don't feel comfortable with that.
  3. Sure why not enjoy the show?
Its funny you say that, I just finished working on new hair and pubes with different colors, so thats gonna be part of the new update. Its five new hairstyles and 3 new pube style with 4 different colors. And I like the mini quest idea a lot, that sounds like something i could implement in the endless mode. About dishonored, i was wondering when someone would spot that

Apr 2, 2018
I will honestly say that this is not the best drawing that I have seen. I'll say right away that I'm not just saying this, I've seen a lot of games. Well, of course I've seen much worse, I'll just say that I wish the developer good luck in terms of improving the drawing too.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00barvalues.rpy", line 500, in get_adjustment
    raise Exception("The displayable with id %r is not declared, or not a viewport." % self.viewport)
Exception: The displayable with id 'cs_scroller' is not declared, or not a viewport.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 2704, in script
  File "E:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (45)\WebFame-0.4-pc\WebFame-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1363, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
  File "E:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (45)\WebFame-0.4-pc\WebFame-0.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1781, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "E:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (45)\WebFame-0.4-pc\WebFame-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1548, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "E:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (45)\WebFame-0.4-pc\WebFame-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (45)\WebFame-0.4-pc\WebFame-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "E:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (45)\WebFame-0.4-pc\WebFame-0.4-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (45)\WebFame-0.4-pc\WebFame-0.4-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "E:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (45)\WebFame-0.4-pc\WebFame-0.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 485, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "E:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (45)\WebFame-0.4-pc\WebFame-0.4-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 433, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (45)\WebFame-0.4-pc\WebFame-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in <lambda>
  File "E:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (45)\WebFame-0.4-pc\WebFame-0.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 2237, in per_interact
    adjustment = self.value.get_adjustment()
    raise Exception("The displayable with id %r is not declared, or not a viewport." % self.viewport)
Exception: The displayable with id 'cs_scroller' is not declared, or not a viewport.

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
WebFame 0.4
Sat Apr 20 09:56:53 2024
The story goes great, you have to take off your shirt and then it rubs off XD

Freyleigh

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2023
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 2704, in script
  File "E:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (45)\WebFame-0.4-pc\WebFame-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1363, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
  File "E:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (45)\WebFame-0.4-pc\WebFame-0.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1781, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "E:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (45)\WebFame-0.4-pc\WebFame-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1548, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "E:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (45)\WebFame-0.4-pc\WebFame-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (45)\WebFame-0.4-pc\WebFame-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact_core
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "E:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (45)\WebFame-0.4-pc\WebFame-0.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 485, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "E:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (45)\WebFame-0.4-pc\WebFame-0.4-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 433, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (45)\WebFame-0.4-pc\WebFame-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in <lambda>
  File "E:\Neuer Ordner\Neuer Ordner (45)\WebFame-0.4-pc\WebFame-0.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 2237, in per_interact
    adjustment = self.value.get_adjustment()

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
WebFame 0.4
Sat Apr 20 09:56:53 2024
The story goes great, you have to take off your shirt and then it rubs off XD
Thanks for reporting. I'll look into it

Tinus Tushy

Apr 27, 2018
Love the game :) Good art too. Also like that you need too get used to the comments and hate of your chat ^_^ keep it up.

Some comments (if you don't mind ;))
I also get errors when taking off her shirt (and panties later on).

And I kinda think, given her shyness, she wouldn't start streaming in her panties and tshirt for the first time ;)

Can't wait to see where this is going off to :) GL dev :)

Freyleigh

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2023
Love the game :) Good art too. Also like that you need too get used to the comments and hate of your chat ^_^ keep it up.

Some comments (if you don't mind ;))
I also get errors when taking off her shirt (and panties later on).

And I kinda think, given her shyness, she wouldn't start streaming in her panties and tshirt for the first time ;)

Can't wait to see where this is going off to :) GL dev :)
About the bug: I'm working on it and it seems to be a problem with the updated renpy version. Until I have resolved this, you can just press ignore on the traceback screen and it should go on like it's supposed to.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tinus Tushy

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
About the bug: I'm working on it and it seems to be a problem with the updated renpy version. Until I have resolved this, you can just press ignore on the traceback screen and it should go on like it's supposed to.
Just an FYI - all new scenes tried, new hairstyles clothing with or without and didn't experience any issues on the mobile version.

Reactions: Freyleigh

Hardor

May 29, 2020
In reality though, why would anyone watch the gazillionth girl talking about her day into a camera?
Isn't the answer obvious? She's hot or can somehow differ from the others. People tend to get bored of old stuff anyways.

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
I really enjoy cam girl games. There aren't many of them unfortunately. Is there any content yet? I mean if someone is willing to tell me if there is an hour of game play I'll certainly download and play it. Thanks.

Freyleigh

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2023
I really enjoy cam girl games. There aren't many of them unfortunately. Is there any content yet? I mean if someone is willing to tell me if there is an hour of game play I'll certainly download and play it. Thanks.
Yup, there certainly is. You can also play in browser on my itch page, so you dont have to download anything and can see if the game is for you. The download version works better though.

Reactions: Sissycuck111

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
Yup, there certainly is. You can also play in browser on my itch page, so you dont have to download anything and can see if the game is for you. The download version works better though.
Fantastic thanks for the response and best of luck with the game. I'll get stuck in.

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
I tried the apk version and at a certain point the messages stop scrolling and we are left with a one sided convo. I love simple things and I must say that the wet panties is a nice touch and very hot indeed. Hell it made me leak in my panties. Take care.

Reactions: Freyleigh
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes