3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Freyleigh

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2023
itch cover2.png

Overview:
For years now Alice has been busting her ass off for a shitty payroll and decided it's time to find other means of moneymaking. Why not do it like all those streamers out there? Talking into a camera all day from your comfortable home, provide some entertainment and just wait for the money to roll in. That's the idea however.
In reality though, why would anyone watch the gazillionth girl talking about her day into a camera?
Alice needs to find other means to make her content stand out, and well, you can guess yourself what comes next...​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-20
Release Date: 2024-04-17
Developer: Freyleigh - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Other Games: Lust Laboratory
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

screenshot 7.png screenshot 1.png screenshot 2.png screenshot 3.png screenshot 4.png screenshot 5.png screenshot 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Alice needs to find other means to make her content stand out, and well, you can guess for yourself what comes next...

My guess is it involves a small dog, a blueberry pie, and a shock collar.:LOL:

Thanks, Freyleigh. :giggle:

Freyleigh

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2023
Hey Dev, having an adjustable text box opacity is very welcome but you shouldn't make the text itself change with the slider :unsure:
Could you explain what you mean by that please? The text doesn't change in my tests. Note that the text colour isn't black but rather a dark brown to begin with.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Cool game, tho a bit too linear for me, but I enjoyed it anyways. :D Can't wait for another update. ;)

Reactions: Xakorik

archer3334

Jun 1, 2018
Fun concept, too much linear non-interactive clicking through text and not enough playing with the girl's choices. Freedom to choose makes these games more fun and re-playable, clicking through to build corruption or whatever is really boring. Hence why for all its failings, Newlife is still more fun than most of the more polished and in theory sexier games out there.

Amphienix9098

May 8, 2023
Will a Cat Tail Butt Plug be an option to buy? As well as an option to make the toys last longer than maybe 20 seconds?

Freyleigh

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2023
Will a Cat Tail Butt Plug be an option to buy? As well as an option to make the toys last longer than maybe 20 seconds?
I like the idea with the tail and I'm gonna see if I can make it work. As for the toy, I was already testing out a click to start/click to stop option so that's maybe(!) gonna be a part of the next update.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
not bad but I noticed that some of the responses and chat messages don't match. like Alice answering messages before they show and sometimes the messages she answers don't show at all.

Freyleigh

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2023
not bad but I noticed that some of the responses and chat messages don't match. like Alice answering messages before they show and sometimes the messages she answers don't show at all.
Yup, I noticed that too and I improved it for the next update. It has a lot to do with renpys limitations, or maybe I'm not good enough yet :)

Reactions: ChesseKun

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Yup, I noticed that too and I improved it for the next update. It has a lot to do with renpys limitations, or maybe I'm not good enough yet :)
cool. would also like to say I really like some of the random comments. definitely didn't expect a dishonored reference or the Spanish inquisition. also, have you considered some form of customisation? like maybe different hair colors/styles for maybe both the head and pubes. as like viewer requests. However, I can also see that being a lot of work. unless it is done as an overlay. could also be used for body writing. was also thinking that requests could work as a kind of mini-quests that you can accept or deny. it could give you multiple options like:
Viewer X has donated 50 to finger yourself on steam.
  1. Sorry, not for just 50. (leads to another donation if done too often viewer will get very upset)
  2. Sorry, I don't feel comfortable with that.
  3. Sure why not enjoy the show?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes