1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
I jsut gotta say this plays like crap, the menu is beyond clunky and a crapton of bad interractions/bugs. The save system is a joke and if you hit escape the game just shuts off without warning. Terrible experience

Reactions: kessie82

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
I am struggling. Same views as above but I can cope. I just need a walkthrough. Reading about events I have no idea how to get to. Just grinding days away. All my hint says in development but only managed to give necklace to Bethany, see dream bird and then that's it. Have I finished main quest.

Moira- lust is about 24 other stats about 40, yogas in the nude, takes a load on the back and gets massaged naked, but offended when I lay a kiss on her? Am I missing something

Is there a walkthrough thanks

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am struggling. Same views as above but I can cope. I just need a walkthrough. Reading about events I have no idea how to get to. Just grinding days away. All my hint says in development but only managed to give necklace to Bethany, see dream bird and then that's it. Have I finished main quest.

Moira- lust is about 24 other stats about 40, yogas in the nude, takes a load on the back and gets massaged naked, but offended when I lay a kiss on her? Am I missing something

Is there a walkthrough thanks
Often I will tell someone they don't need a walkthrough, but I think for Ways of Life it's absolutely warranted, at least with its current state. There are tasks that just aren't clear without trying several things until you find something that progresses you. And with Hints not really implemented right now, there's little joy if you get stuck.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can anyone explain who is who in this game?All of them look the same can't figure out who the milf is or the older chick
Of course it's not officially the case, but IIRC it's supposed to be Moira is the mother, and Sasha and Victoria are the sisters. Now, whether Moira is MC's mother is unclear. Based on the opening scenes, it seems like Moira was a good friend of MC's father but didn't know anything about the inherited mythic powers running in that family. It feels like, after the death of MC's father, she took him in to provide for him.

I generally assume Moira is something like your aunt. In any case, I'm not sure why the interface was switched, but the limited number of characters you're allowed for relationship info seems strange. I can't enter the full "stepsister" or even "neighbor" using the character restriction in the game right now, so if you want to assume other relationships it may not always work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Pialnat

Sep 5, 2018
hello, I took the game but I'm still stuck at the beginning x) and when I type help he gives me the same explanation = comming in the next build.But I have no build open that those of the departure
Excuse me for my english

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
Put this to OP:
Ways of Life Version 0.4.7A

Changelog:

Fixed most of the lag in the game
Scripts updated, the game shouldn't crash anymore
Fixed stuck images on the background
New event on Sunday: Shopping all together
Added XXX cutscene for Moira
Added XXX cutscene for Sasha
Added XXX cutscene for Victoria
Slimmed down the code, the game should run smoother
UI more responsive (still needed sometime to click two times, we're still inspecting the issue)
@UncleVT

Reactions: Jag Hond

joh

Aug 20, 2017
None of the codes work im playing on android 4.7 but cant get the codes to work nothing i do makes the girls levels rise so please help me

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What is the game engine? I guess, it's not renpy, rpgm or unity?
I don't know for sure, but it seems like it might be a variant of the Quake engine. It's definitely not Ren'Py, RPGM, or Unity. Some of the files, like .pak ones, would appear to support this, although I'm no expert in programming the Quake engine, so I could definitely be wrong.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes