1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Good question.
It's actually really stupid. It means you can't actually access certain events (Which are basicaqlly certain updates) Unless you change your OS' date multiple times per playthrough. No clue what the dev was thinking. Probably seemed like a nice gimmick to him, but it sure as hell is just annoying and completely unnessecary.
indeed and I run my OS off date on purpose and do not wish to change it just to play a game.
they are making these games into survival games, soon you will have to log in each day so you dont starve and dehydrate :p

Reactions: Gaboris

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
I wanna like this game...
It has my favorite stuff with an actually functioning Mind Control base and freaking Sleep Creep options, but right now the engine is a mess, navigation is clunky, there is barely any variety in H-scenes with no real way to view already "unlocked" ones and also not to mention that it seems to be setting up to use grind as a game mechanic so I'm pretty sad about this one and just hope it'll get turned around in future updates. :/

Reactions: Darkaura

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
This game is obviously one you need to ignore, in 1-2 years when the version are farther a head you will get some actual *content*. Its a waste of download, I tried each time up to this one and each time I wonder if thats it?
Honestly its a game that you download once, play for an hour or something, delete it and never come back because its just a bad big brother clone.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So... what is the new Sasha event. I dont feel like downloading it I highly doubt its fucking though.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes