1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

master110

Jun 5, 2017
This won't last long on patron no rules has been followed. Not sure why you keep making games which are banned on patron.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
This won't last long on patron no rules has been followed. Not sure why you keep making games which are banned on patron.
The way How dialogues are made and the fact that player set familly relation status, this game is in line with patreon rules.

Reactions: joe316

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Agreed. A lot of grind for nothing. Deleted it already. :)
Same for me too. I've deleted it as I got fed up of the grinding.
I had Talking Heads: "The Road To Nowhere" in my head when trying this version out...
This also appears to me at least to be a "rip off/reworked" version of Big Brother.

Reactions: Bianka

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Absolutely nothing.
However, if the grind is built in, there's no way around it.
But we are giving it too much undeserved attention already.
Yup. I think for now what are showed to us is just a spice of the general idea since there are really few things that MC can do (as far as I've found). I'm looking forward to upcoming versions. lol

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What's the sense of grinding an alpha?
the main perfect sens..

aka... make peoples think the game is looooong and deserve a play or something.

instead of creating lots of renders and put a nice story behind. you just put 3 renders, a simili-story and 3 hours of grinding shit and tadaaaa ! look ! my game is very long for an 0.000000001 isnt ?

cant deny the fact that "grind = lazyness"

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
nicely done btw.. 33 patrson already .

i saw some better game and more original hardly reach 10 patrons...

its usefull to use the popularity of another for his own advantage.... thanks BB

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
nicely done btw.. 33 patrson already .

i saw some better game and more original hardly reach 10 patrons...

its usefull to use the popularity of another for his own advantage.... thanks BB
I still can't understand why there is so much hate for a v0.1
It's envy or what? LOL!! I've received the same critics when I started my game almost a year ago.
For real. When I started Versyl there were 3 screens. 3 counted. No feature, just ONE scene, look at it now.
I've started The Legend of Versyl with ZERO money to invest in it, when I was able to I started investing the patrons help and commissioning things I was able to expand the game of a viewable size (even injecting multi-gender playing).
Guess what? Last July we lost patrons and my ex-coder decided to quit because "these kind of people don't deserve what you want to create if they cannot even support the development". These were his words when he (VegetaSama) decided to quit, but I kept believing and keeping up the project development hiring from my pockets another coder.
My game received the same critics, look at it today. LOL
Most of you don't even know what does it mean being a creator.
We have a life, we fuck real girls, we don't spend h24 of the day on a project because guess what? We have a real life, we're not meant to be coder-machine that works h24 on something.
And I've the feeling that I'm talking for the 99% of Patreon creators.
As I told before, I was a fan of BB project. It died, someone want to bring something similiar to life, I approve and I'm proud to be one of the 33 people supporting it. What the hell is your problem I really don't know.
But it's normal on the web... Haters (like cancer) will never die.

Last edited:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
@Kravenar Games man you are getting too emotional and it's not worth it.

But well I will tell you just one truth that the world has, people that hate things are more notorious than those that love it.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes