1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know the max player stats? I couldn't find a cheat to get them, so I figure no one has them (yes, I searched the thread and found the three that were available). Also, anyone know where to increase Appearance?

The hint says continue in next build, but I am wondering if there is content I am missing. Changlelog says scenes with Sasha, I get the sleeping handjob and sleeping blowjob, anyone know if there are more scenes?

Thanks guys!

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Hey there, new to this thread. Can someone update OP with 4.2b version of MAC game pls?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
What are the "intended" relations for each of the girls? Are they all supposed to be the MC's sisters, or is one supposed to be his mom (despite none of them looking older than 30...)?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so you find the necklace but can't do anything with it, the sasha adult scenes are limited to a kiss and touching her boobs. nothing else is new except for the map, it now has tons of other things not implemented heh.. i was expecting lots of new content, so glad my expectations were dashed to the ground...

Reactions: buttlovinmagic

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
What are the "intended" relations for each of the girls? Are they all supposed to be the MC's sisters, or is one supposed to be his mom (despite none of them looking older than 30...)?
You will find the answer by playing the game. When a character is introduced to you, you can choose what relation has whith you "sister, aunt, friend...whatever" just typing. It's a game of corruption and harem, so you can expect to corrupt every female character as max as possible.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
where is the save file folder location ,,, thanks
in the root folder of the game \WoL042b_WINDOWS\
and there was two files:
1. Ways_of_LIfe_sf.sav
2. Ways_of_LIfe_tyrano_data.sav

It doesn't read my old save, I imported it from previus version but the game freezes after loading it.
Is someone else experiencing the same issue as me?

Does anybody have a working save file?
Here >

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I will post my max stats save later once i figure out how to add the two fighting levels to it. Tbh was dissapointed with the update contents lacking and some of the scenes have no direction at all meaning you just accidently stumble upon them

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
You will find the answer by playing the game. When a character is introduced to you, you can choose what relation has whith you "sister, aunt, friend...whatever" just typing. It's a game of corruption and harem, so you can expect to corrupt every female character as max as possible.
I don't think that actually answers the question. Yes, we the player can set the relationship, but the original post asked for the "intended" relationship. To me, that means she(he) wants to know what the creater would have used if it wasn't for Patreon's rules.

Aug 16, 2017
so you find the necklace but can't do anything with it, the sasha adult scenes are limited to a kiss and touching her boobs. nothing else is new except for the map, it now has tons of other things not implemented heh.. i was expecting lots of new content, so glad my expectations were dashed to the ground...
I had to start a new game as my save file got lost somehow and imagine my disappointment in finding out how little got added. last update was nothing special either.

the biggest kicker is that nearly everything we CAN do is at the same time (beach = morning, school = morning, park = morning etc) so rebuilding stats takes even longer.

whole thing has become maximum grind for minimum scenes.....dull

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes