1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
For the record, I wasn't a fan of BB... but if it is done by someone else... I am pretty sure that I wouldn't be happy if I was @DarkSilver then... after all, I'd be pretty ticked if someone did a Wicked Choices clone without my a-ok. Pretty sure you'd be unhappy if someone did that to The Legend of Versyl...
To be fair, neither your nor Kravenar's games are as generic and flavor of the month (flavor of the last several years).
Not saying that makes a clone without permission ok, but this particular type of game is so overdone that it's hard to draw a line between clone, remake or merely inspired-by at this point. They're basically all the same anyway.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sure, but after all if I should drop the Versyl project, if someone will finish the development I could only be happy about that. On the other hand, after playing 10 mins, it seems having in common with bigbrother just the models. Too early for me to say if something else similiar will come.
I hope you DON'T!!! I happen to ENJOY the hell out of TLOV!!! Sure, take a break if you want, I get that... but damn, I love your story, the characters and everything. YOU are so much better than "this"! :)

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
I hope you DON'T!!! I happen to ENJOY the hell out of TLOV!!! Sure, take a break if you want, I get that... but damn, I love your story, the characters and everything. YOU are so much better than "this"! :)
Thank you my friend :)
My idea about TLOV is making it whole bigger, keeping on injecting features and fetishes so don't worry, I totally will never drop it. It's my creature. Hahah :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
To be fair, neither your nor Kravenar's games are as generic and flavor of the month (flavor of the last several years).
Not saying that makes a clone without permission ok, but this particular type of game is so overdone that it's hard to draw a line between clone, remake or merely inspired-by at this point. They're basically all the same anyway.
You are so right @DownTheDrain mine is, for sure, an acquired taste and requires lots of reading... but, yeah, I am surprised that someone just hasn't come out with a "fill-in-the-blanks" game engine revolving around the same ol', same 'ol. :D

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Well, imho I love (and I really mean LOVE) fantasy games. BB was just cool and good rendered but I was a fan of it too. When BB was shut down, I felt really unhappy about that. Seeing that here there will be fantasy powers to use, I'm totally looking forward to that. *_*
At least it is not buggy as hell like the 70% of games on Patreon LOL

U

User_51567

The originality of this game is of the charts...

Original Scenario(i mean, in what other game did the father leaves mysteriously).
Original characters(I mean, they don't look like other chars in a particulair game only slightly uglier)..
Original MC(I mean, i believe this is the first game where i see that MC)

Sarastic mode off..
This is all what is wrong with the adult game industry at this point.
Devs with 0% originality who keep on pushing out copy's of other games.... And i would even dare to place a bet that this game is not going to last long... (not many people like to place their trust in devs who have 0% creativity)

D

Deleted member 443783

What kind of lewd content is available in this update?

aba01

Feb 20, 2018
No offense but why the hell every game goes same topic? Dad disappears-dies because of something and boy gets all the females on the family whyyyyyyy?

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes