1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
Started playing but i feel like the first 10 minutes was spent watching screen transitions and working out what I can and can't click on, with the answer most of the being I can't click on anything, I don't know if its the engine or the designer but I feel this game spends too long on navigation and not enough time on the game "click on the location button, wait, click on a room, wait, click on enter the room, wait, now realize you can't do anything here, repeat for the next room"

Reiralie

Mythic Manor Lead Concept Writer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
I'm curious what kind of mystical skills is planned for this. The stats/skill system is an interesting idea. This might be worth following as it progresses for me. Thank you.

Reactions: frasse

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
The main character looks like Eric and Max mashed together. (Max's hairstyle and Eric's face) Moira looks like a droopy version of the mother in BB. Victoria looks just like Alice. Too bad Lisa isn't here... she was my favorite out of the sisters. If he could port Kira and Kate then that would basically be BB.

Not that I would mind... That game needed closure. I really like their artwork too.

Edit: Sasha is close to looking like that girl from Date my Daughter...

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
How many characters from diferent games can you copy and paste in one game? o_O So many games these days... Count them!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
on the last pic in OP.. the girl have a very weird stance while swimming lol

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
OKAYYYYYY

nevermind about my old post about the "mystic" skill...

i know now that it gonna turn super crazy magic shit stuff..

thanks miss succubus .. -_-

Reactions: DanMachiFan

dartman51

Nov 29, 2017
On the MC's computer, there is an icon for console. when you click it, it ask you to enter a cheat. Anyone know the cheat for money? I see no way to get money, other than blackmail Victoria. That will be a REAL SLOW go. I'll get bored and quit before I get enough money to buy anything. Thanks.

Reactions: paul straatman

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
seems like some kind of knockoff. I mean older sis is smoking just like in BB, but who knows. Think I'll wait till others play it out.
Yeah ...it is even the same pose in the same basic location...yet different render...!?!

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
You can eat, peep, sleep, look at a map full of places you can't go, look at inventory in an online shop you can't buy - even with the money you make blackmailing your smoking ?sister? ?roommate?, gamble one poor online game, bathe, and jack-off. Oh, yeah, and watch TV with ?Mom? ?landlady?. Controls are awful, (half only appear when dialogue box is open,) MC gets auto-shunted to his room way too often.

On the plus side - there are rooms. And characters. The room art is better executed than the characters, though. It never froze or crashed before I got too bored to go on. You don't need to spend a lot of time looking for things or questing or whatever - mostly because you're not given any idea of what you should be looking for or doing or whatever. You can actually spend the entire day in bed jacking-off without interruption! The translation is reasonably understandable.

I might look back in 6 months or so.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes