1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Seems interesting, gonna follow this game closely, for now I don't have a lot to say.

However I would like to know how much influence and manipulation I will have as the character in this game, I'm quite messed up on this sense thanks to artificial academy 2, I did too much evil muhuhahaha.

(just to give a few examples I influenced a girlfriend to get a boyfriend with the evil personality, I seduced the girl later and she ended up dead, if you don't know the evil personality is the type that kills her boyfriend or girlfriend if they try to break up with them). Good times.

Salamatama

Sep 16, 2017
"even discover your bloodline secrets."
Look at me Itachi! I have discovered the secrets of our bloodline. Fear my Sexygan! I will make my own harem!

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Played this for 20 minutes, so these are my first thoughts: is there any story yet besides roaming around the house, grinding every room for a new scene? And there are 9 different rooms with like 6 different time zones... I don't know why devs keep doing this, I don't know one single person who enjoys that. There is also no real introducton, it just throws you in. I haven't even spoken one word with the sister, but I can blackmail her for smoking? Well ok...
And why is the mc not allowed to sleep? He can only rest for a few hours, which just means more tedious clicking

Last edited:
Reactions: secrecy and karloz

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
There's a lot of comments already noting that this game "seems like" a rip-off of BB... I hope someone noticed the subtitle "The Adventure Story of Your Life" is verbatim the subtitle to Big Brother: "The Incest Story of Your Life." Criticisms of the lack of originality in this game are completely valid, but at least in this game the dev makes it clear from the outset that "YES! This is a rip-off of a popular game. Obviously. I hope you like it!" It's not like he's trying to hide the fact he's appropriating the premise and characters in BB and taking them in his own direction. So far, yea, the results aren't that great, but I'm interested in seeing how he takes this familiar story in new directions.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Fixed. Wrote my own review to make it more balanced. :)
thats the point of reviews..

each peoples their own taste, soo by reviewing, you give an idea about the game based on your opinion.
thats why sometime some games have 5 stars review near 1 star review.

dont make a review for "fix" a balance or else. just make a review about your own opinion.

Oct 9, 2017
SH*T i can't stop laughing with the Chars.. ahahah I think this guy is a COmbination of TA,BB,MOTH,THE ONE ahah xD

Gamer8363

Mar 30, 2018
The idea of the game is interesting, plus how to save will make it a bit more difficult to get high, and I like how you can edit the three. Can't wait to see more

karloz

Jun 22, 2017
thats the point of reviews..

each peoples their own taste, soo by reviewing, you give an idea about the game based on your opinion.
thats why sometime some games have 5 stars review near 1 star review.

dont make a review for "fix" a balance or else. just make a review about your own opinion.
You're right. I did write my own thoughts on the game though. That about "fix" was more fooling around than anything else.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes