1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
WoF_ban.png

Overview:
You're a young man whose father recently left mysteriously. You need to find out what happened to him, but, in the meantime, you can have fun with girls and even discover your bloodline secrets.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-20
Release Date: 2022-12-09
Developer: RALX Games Productions
Censored: No
Version: 0.85
Language: English, Italian, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats

DOWNLOAD
WARNING: We urge all users to block the game executable in your firewall before playing. The game is sending over an unknown amount of information to a private server, which the developer might be using for malicious purposes. Be careful!

Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Linux: - - - -
Others:
Fan Made Crack*

Raminita thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

2m63a0j.jpg 2sbodw8.png 11jsozs.png 21nh3bc.png ao6c2g.png mwaxqc.jpg Intro_Moira.jpg Moira_Yoga_6.png MoiraCaught_01.png MoiraCleaning_07.png Screen (1).jpg Screen (1).png Screen (2).png Screen (3).png Screen (4).png

Last edited by a moderator:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I guess I can understand wanting to keep the market you had and the money you were earning... but if you got busted once and had to shut the production down, why start it again and put yourself in the same position; it makes no sense.

Now the whole process is going to start over again, probably same situations just slightly tweaked, forcing the patrons to "relive" everything all over again, left frustrated and blue balled and probably an unfinished or rushed finished production AGAIN...

...*sigh*...

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
The status and skills system in the screenshots looks pretty interesting to be honest.
Shame it's wasted on yet another boy-bangs-his-family clone with the usual character models.
Mmm. Maybe it will not, I've seen tons of locations from the map... but unfortunately they seems to be not avaiable in this build :(

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Skills seems to be much more than original BB :O
Quality is totally different from Dark Silver's renders.. I think they're other people.
*shrugs*

For the record, I wasn't a fan of BB... but if it is done by someone else... I am pretty sure that I wouldn't be happy if I was @DarkSilver then... after all, I'd be pretty ticked if someone did a Wicked Choices clone without my a-ok. Pretty sure you'd be unhappy if someone did that to The Legend of Versyl...

This is probably just a money grab, trying to capitalize on someone else's work, effort and good will... and if done without the permission or go ahead from @DarkSilver I'd imagine it won't stick around long.

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
This definitely feels like a knockoff (the models also feel weird because of the morphs from the well known ones), the skills look interesting but this being on Tyrano, ugh, just makes it that much harder to play.
The minigame(s?) feels really rigged, at least you can load relatively quickly to save scum it.
Might give it longer than the 5 mins I tried, but right now I don't feel that in love with this despite some interesting potentials (that skill system).

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
*shrugs*

For the record, I wasn't a fan of BB... but if it is done by someone else... I am pretty sure that I wouldn't be happy if I was @DarkSilver then... after all, I'd be pretty ticked if someone did a Wicked Choices clone without my a-ok. Pretty sure you'd be unhappy if someone did that to The Legend of Versyl...

This is probably just a money grab, trying to capitalize on someone else's work, effort and good will... and if done without the permission or go ahead from @DarkSilver I'd imagine it won't stick around long.
Well, as I've seen... plot seems different, renders too.. It could be a moneygrab if he\they used original renders. lol
0.1 doesn't show how far it will be able to go btw.
About TLOV...Sure, but after all if I should drop the Versyl project, if someone will finish the development I could only be happy about that. On the other hand, after playing 10 mins, it seems having in common with bigbrother just the models. Too early for me to say if something else similiar will come.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes