WarpedGaming Introduction

WarpedGaming

Sep 4, 2022
Hello All,

Just signed up and looking around. I'm a retired security researcher that has also done photoshop, and 3D, taking a top Filmmaking online course and getting ready to put all my experience and skills together into making my first Adult Visual Novel and, documenting on YouTube and starting a Patreon site. All of this is mainly for my own fun and enjoyment but also to teach people "by showing and documenting my journey" on the channel so others can follow along and see what's involved.

I have noticed A LOT of people online on reddit, quora, StackExchange, etc have been asking about the AVN market, how do I make money, how does Patreon work, is VN worth it, etc, etc and also saying there isn't really a lot of information on people publishing this stuff and I kinda agree. So just figured why don't I do it. I have all the individual skills but just haven't collectively put them together to create one. So it's about time someone do it.

Financially I'm comfortable "and retired" 60 years old so I don't need to worry about the whole "I need to be making money from YouTube or even my adult novel" I can do it just for my own enjoyment "but I will want to make money from it though because it's a measuring statistic in my opinion on if your effort was woth it." And that's what people following along on the channel will be interested in knowing. Their like "look, we know making money might not matter to you, but this is why WE are here watching your channel to learn how to "hopefully" be successful at doing this. So that's the goal of the channel.

And, in my research the niche, is how I found this form and signed up because it's a good place to be to offer EVERYTHING that I learn on my journey for those who are interested.

So with this short intro, I will continue looking around getting familiar with everything and hopefully start offer my opinion to questions. For what it's worth.

WarpedGaming.

• Hey there
Reactions: Pretentious Goblin