papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
signature1.png

Overview:
This is a story about a scientist named James, who is trying, with his girlfriend help to create a teleportation machine. The project seems to be going well but something wrong happens, and it takes James in to an adventure.
Developer info: This game is in development and for now I just want to upload it to F95zone, and the plan is for the game to be free, always.
No patreon, or anything else like that. I want to post it here because I like this comunity, and I want to read opinions, ideas, critics etc... Really.... This game it's like a test, to see if I have what it takes to continue on this ride, and with your help I hope to learn a lot in the journey. Thank you all!
Thread Updated: 2019-08-13
Release Date: 2019-08-13
Developer: Kthulian - - - F95
Censorship: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk
Thanks @Kthulian

main.jpg a040.jpg 054.jpg 065a12.jpg 094a1.jpg 122a1.jpg a060.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Beepsheep90

Jan 23, 2018
So I like the idea but there seems to be almost no character development. You go from sex to sex to sex. With a few choices for fights in between. But it seems to be a sex slideshow. no reall story. Character models look decent and for a first version not bad. I do hope the dev will put a bit more work into the characters and the story so its not just sex sex sex.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I like the "free of patreon" thing. Seems decent to try to gain some skills and experience at first.

Thing that bothers me: The MC. Model looks kinda awkward in some of the pics, like in "what does this slider do....nvm i just set it on random" Like the strange saggy tits of the dude in the first pic or his block ass in the third.

girls look good tho.

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
I think I see where you are going with the plot and I kinda like it. The concept is not bad.
Some constructive criticism:
Work a bit on your renders. The dick looks like transplanted. Also the renderings would be better with higher settings so they wouldn't pixelate so much.
It might help if you play with the lighting a bit. The "connecting point" during sex is too dark and looses a lot of details. Please note that I am not very good with 3D so I might be wrong on the way to go to improve the renderings.
The sex scenes feel rushed. You could add more lines of dialogue between each transition to slow the pace.

All in all a good start and I think it is worth it for you to keep going. I will follow this.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
WTF???!! Why is my game here?? Who leaked it?? I'm.... kidding xD

Thank you very much for uploading my game here. I also appreciate all of your opinions and your kind comments.

About the character development and the rushed sex scenes, I understand what you mean, and I have plans for v0.2 regarding that, I just didn't wanted to be like many other games with lots of grinding, and no sex until v0.6 :p
About being completely free, I would't feel good to ask money to give you a game, that is a tool I'm using to learn Daz3d and Ren'Py. Your opinions are payment enough ;)
About the renders, I know I can do better, alot better, but my graphics card doesn't agree with me, and I hate to render with the CPU, and the most important part I'm a noob at rendering...... for now.... xD

Once again, thank you all so much and hope to see you around.

MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
I read teleportation, and I expected a sexy Another World parody... alas... :(

Good luck on learning the trade dude.

Reactions: Kthulian

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
WTF???!! Why is my game here?? Who leaked it?? I'm.... kidding XD

Thank you very much for uploading my game here. I also appreciate all of your opinions and your kind comments.

About the character development and the rushed sex scenes, I understand what you mean, and I have plans for v0.2 regarding that, I just didn't wanted to be like many other games with lots of grinding, and no sex until v0.6 :p
About being completely free, I would't feel good to ask money to give you a game, that is a tool I'm using to learn Daz3d and Ren'Py. Your opinions are payment enough ;)
About the renders, I know I can do better, alot better, but my graphics card doesn't agree with me, and I hate to render with the CPU, and the most important part I'm a noob at rendering...... for now.... XD

Once again, thank you all so much and hope to see you around.
You are doing good. It is obvious that you like what you are doing. It is also a great way to gather experience.

As for the game being completely free, I like that you have an honest attitude toward the game being a learning experience. That being said, I would suggest to you setting up a so those that wish to can contribute. Even if you are not doing it for the money, I assure you that it is very rewarding to know that what you are doing is good enough for people to voluntarily decide to offer you a beer/coffee/icecream/mercedes :winkytongue:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I don't know about this one... The preview visuals are a bit of a turn off... The white male has a mutant penis and man-boobs... And what is up with his super long butt crack? I might check this one out at a later date, as my schedule is becoming a bit filled with real life stuff... But I can tell right off, before even giving it a go, the visuals need some work... Best of luck to the developers...

Reactions: MrJ and Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
You are doing good. It is obvious that you like what you are doing. It is also a great way to gather experience.

As for the game being completely free, I like that you have an honest attitude toward the game being a learning experience. That being said, I would suggest to you setting up a so those that wish to can contribute. Even if you are not doing it for the money, I assure you that it is very rewarding to know that what you are doing is good enough for people to voluntarily decide to offer you a beer/coffee/icecream/mercedes :winkytongue:
Dude... this is why I was happy to have my game here... people like you, make want to learn more, that, and free beer of course xD

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes