Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Scrips cannot add flags, only change their value. Also, just adding flag will not make the npc to be able to get pregnant - that requires very specific model attributes.
Ah, I thought models had standardized skeletons with the necessary attributes already. Thanks for the answer!

femanon

May 6, 2020
You may be playing older version of the game, where this was a bug, that is already fixed. Try to download the game again (preferably from my website) and transfer saves, if necessary.
just checked with your website version and yeah same issue, if you'd like i can give my save files but i originally just used the ones that were preoloaded

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
just checked with your website version and yeah same issue, if you'd like i can give my save files but i originally just used the ones that were preoloaded
Yeah, post here a save file just before the bug and I will check it.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I checked the save and it is working normally for me. However I found a bug - when you are already in jail and you load the save, it will mess up some values and you cannot get in again. So, maybe this is an issue, you have experienced. But if you start the game, load this save and play through it, it should work.

I'm also considering another possibility, but I have no way to test it right now. In the platform, when two conversations are chained, the first one must end before the second one starts. For this, there is a delay implemented in a platform. But it may happen in too fast computers, that the second one starts before the first one ends as the delay may be too short. This could cause the second conversation to be interrupted. As I said, I have no way to test this, because I have old computer. I will try to add more delay in the next version and that may solve the issue.

femanon

May 6, 2020
I checked the save and it is working normally for me. However I found a bug - when you are already in jail and you load the save, it will mess up some values and you cannot get in again. So, maybe this is an issue, you have experienced. But if you start the game, load this save and play through it, it should work.

I'm also considering another possibility, but I have no way to test it right now. In the platform, when two conversations are chained, the first one must end before the second one starts. For this, there is a delay implemented in a platform. But it may happen in too fast computers, that the second one starts before the first one ends as the delay may be too short. This could cause the second conversation to be interrupted. As I said, I have no way to test this, because I have old computer. I will try to add more delay in the next version and that may solve the issue.
thats a very good theory and i think it might be right, perhaps a failsafe check to make sure that the first one has ended before the second has started?

maybe you L click to manually change scenes?
i cant really think of anything else other than a longer delay yeah.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
screen03.jpg

A new version of WOL is out. Lust Island mini game has been integrated into the main game + new content on Lust island. If you
have not played the island yet, I highly recommend to check it out. If you have played it before, there is new content, mostly about native girl Mona and Elaine. For example, Mona will ask you to teach her your language, which will take several days and unlock more scenes and situation. Cheers.
screen04.jpg screen02.jpg

vimto

Jan 15, 2018
I am always impressed with your work ethic, Mr Velesk! New projects in steady production, regular updates for existing projects and active feedback. It's all the more impressive you're doing this on your own engine, with your own assets, animation and writing. Truly inspirational :)

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes