Others - Warlock of Lust [v4.0] [Mike Velesk]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Erkunes

You become warlord who is corrupting and fucking everything that has pussy.
    Game is excellent. Simple world, simple graphic and simple mechanic is making this game very pleasent to play. Basicly sims game with immersive fantasy world where you can develop your castle , bring more girls, corrupt them, set law, level up your character.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Lungsta

Hello,

I am writing this as of 2.7 so there is possibility of many changes

This game is unique. It has lot of scenes, with nice variety. Sadly it is drawn back but its clunky enviroment and movment.

It would be nice, if stats were more impactfull, like if inteligence would not only increase MAX mana, but also regen, but I would presume, that DEV has more planned, so that might be comming in future.

Some more scenes in "base game"(not island), would also be nice, more scenes in villiage, would be greatly appriciated. It is such great concept, but not developed enough in my humble opinion.

When it is all said and done, its a good game with potential to be truly great. One must iron out clunky movment, better the combat and add more variety to great foundation.

It is definetly worth your time.

PS to DEV: Why villagers dont pay taxes? I am their lord who makes their lands prosper :D
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Fydo92

There's a lot of jank here, but if you look past the jank, what you're left with is a genuinely fun game with a lot of hot scenes.

Note that if you played the game as of a few months ago, it would crash constantly, but most of the crashes are fixed. It will still crash infrequently, so save often, but the game is in a playable state.

If you like maledom or pregnancy, I would give this game a try.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Davox

I really like that the dev is doing his own thing and building a plethora of games on his own engine and I've paid for premium codes a few times but..

The games are so hard to play. they are full of annoyances and critical game bugs and complete crashes... they are unfortunately a mess. Just read any page on here and the majority of posts are bug issues.

I'll probably put myself through these games again at some point as they are unique, but i always come away ultimately frustrated.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

zoneitorboneit

It's important to address the elephant in the room, the graphics and why I gave it 5 stars despite it.

First and foremost, it's important to note that this is the dev's very own engine. They literally built it from the ground up instead of using something else, that in my opinion gives a lot of charm to the game so while it's not at the same level as unreal or unity, it still is good enough to immerse you into the environment as you get further into the story.

WOL is pretty fantastic with its tales and side quests that keep happening, they're all unique and none are part of a copy paste format in story telling.
    You could be travelling the lands to duel in a randomized unique dungeon or next thing you know it, you're lounging in a pool or you meet travellers along the way that need something from you

There's a ton of unique characters along the way that you meet and each with their own attitudes and traits. Like with the princess that's full of herself, the shy maid, the over confident warrior, etc.

And last but not least, the dev always puts out an update every month. They have not abandoned it and they haven't with the other games either. Just keep in mind that they're juggling between 3 games so 1 of the 3 (and all of which are good in their own way but that depends what you're into) is always getting a new patch.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

mrttao

v2.2
    I very much like the fetishes. I like the plot.
    The author is very hard working, doing everything from scratch himself.
    Unfortunately therein lies the problem. Doing everything from scratch himself results in a poor game.

-The game is buggy. The engine crashes, and I have phased through walls many times, once I was even unable to trick the game into continuing (such as by clicking on a level transition box or on a character) and was forced to reload. I should note that I have not even played that much on it before it hard crashed on me.
    -The game is very grindy, but patreons (or pirates) get cheats. Create a problem, sell the solution.
    -Even if you cheat, there is still one thing you must grind and that is waifu lust. you get 1% progress for minor sex acts, 2% for middling ones, and 3% per major (vaginal sex). And major ones take lots and lots of clicks. At least it is the only thing I need to grind thanks to cheats, which makes it far more bearable.
    -The game uses completely original hand made by the author 3d graphics... it looks bad. Like something from over 20 years ago.
    -Sex scenes are not all that attractive due to the bad 3d
    -Combat is just terrible... cheats make it barely bearable (in the sense of "I won't ragequit, but I am still taking off points").
    -There is not that much content due to having to do everything.

If the crashes get fixed, and I heavily cheat, then I could probabvly enjoy it enough to raiuse it from 2 to 3 stars.
    But I can't go any higher though because you do not get an A for effort. This artist is doing tremendous amount of effort... but he is just 1 man. It takes enormous time investment to create an attractive 3d world from scratch.
    I should note that the preview pics in the first post are the best looking scenes in the game. Most scenes look way worse than that.
    I honestly feel bad giving such a low score to this game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

Anyone that enjoyed old school runescape should check this game out.

While the graphics might seem dated, the freedom, sex mechanics and gameplay overall more than make up for it. There is a lot to do here even if it might seem clunky at first glance.

The only downside really are the few actions hidden behind a paywall which are understandable considering the dev has to make some dough also.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

GEO_the_great

Great work considering the developer. made this from scratch the scenes are pretty good.Even Yennefer is there (poor Geralt) Last time I played found a few annoying bugs. hope it will be fixed soon. I see a lot of potential in this one
  9. 5.00 star(s)

iron4doves

October 2023 Review Update (V3.6)
    Okay, enough time has past - this is a 5 star game now. It's not done, but damn there is so much content all created with the express purpose of making you coom. As usual with Mike Velesk's titles, I understand the graphics are technically poor, but imo they're still good and the animations/3d world more than make up for it. Some of the mechanics do feel a bit stale and sometimes laborious, but for the most part it's very enjoyable even without cheats.

There are many great features of this game but I'll just pick one to talk about, one that you don't often see: excellent pregnancy. You can knock up most characters, and the way pregnancy advances in these titles is quite smart: pregnancy stage increments with sex. This means you have full control over how pregnant she is, and you can experience it along the whole way. Also, you can chose when she gives birth, and then knock her up all over again. There are many other features well implemented for fapping just like this one. I highly recommend the title and it will be going on my 5-star list on my about page.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Wise Naga

If this game ever gets a facelift with better models and animations, I can easily see this as one of the best erotic games. Even in this state, it's pretty enjoyable, except you have to restart it every 20 minutes to get rid of random errors.
    Will definitely keep an eye out for this one.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Bread420

Sounds promising. Relatively different and original story, and the combat is cool, although the graphics aren't that good (but hey, it's 3D allowing the player to spin and zoom the camera) . Well, can't wait to show Queen her place :devilish:.