Eigenvalue

Jun 20, 2017
Does reloading a save break the Big Green quest? I did it to try and beat her, but ever since she hasn't shown up, even though I've been farming Goblins for days. Or is there a missing step? (I tried drinking Goblin Ale to maybe attract her since it doesn't seem to do anything else.)

EDIT: Apparently I reloaded the wrong save. False alarm.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can someone write a very detailed walk through? The game is too difficult to figure out and the existing walk through isn't helpful.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
For those who plan to do combat.. Make sure your lust is 0 or very very low. It seems you missing chance related to how much lust you have.
For those having stuck Fina on screen, its your hardon. Some time your lust is high enough that you start jerking to her and dropped you lust score, and the picture goes away. some times, your lust isnt enough to jerk off. if you can reach your bed room, you can jerk off and then her picture goes away.

Could be placebo effect, but that what work for me.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
For those who plan to do combat.. Make sure your lust is 0 or very very low. It seems you missing chance related to how much lust you have.
For those having stuck Fina on screen, its your hardon. Some time your lust is high enough that you start jerking to her and dropped you lust score, and the picture goes away. some times, your lust isnt enough to jerk off. if you can reach your bed room, you can jerk off and then her picture goes away.

Could be placebo effect, but that what work for me.
Except in this update I started anew and any time you fight a Boss you go from full health down to 1, so its impossible to defeat them, the only other option you have or work around is to use RPG Editor and give yourself health potions.

is there a money hack for this game
Scroll back to page 39 @Naphala posted RPG Save Editor, its simple to use, doesn't require an internet connection.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
How come the file is in a .exe format? i almost tired to start it up but Windows basic security definitions said it is too dangerous. It took me a few mins to realize i should open it as an archive with 7zip to see it is a collection of files. It should really be put into a .rar or .7z or .zip format.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It really isn't to uncommon for RGPM games to have an exe archieve and most AVs can be made to tollerate those archieves

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
I've used the search feature for this, but haven't been able to get what I've wanted so I'll ask here:

Carla, how to trigger, the walkthrough says to keep buying the lunch until she initiates. This makes little sense to me, because there's no way I can tell if there's progress being made or if it's entirely RNG.

Can anyone just tell me what they did, step-by-step to trigger her scene? Including what time in the day: daytime, sunset, etc. Also, are is there more than one scene with Carla? If so, anyone know how to get those as well?

I'm about at my wits end with this game in several ways, the benefits of the art is very VERY bogged down by how bad this game is setup, and it feels like all of the triggers to any scene I'm interested in is RNG based...I'm hoping that isn't the case.

Thank you to anyone who can assist me in the above and have a nice day!

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I've used the search feature for this, but haven't been able to get what I've wanted so I'll ask here:

Carla, how to trigger, the walkthrough says to keep buying the lunch until she initiates. This makes little sense to me, because there's no way I can tell if there's progress being made or if it's entirely RNG.

Can anyone just tell me what they did, step-by-step to trigger her scene? Including what time in the day: daytime, sunset, etc. Also, are is there more than one scene with Carla? If so, anyone know how to get those as well?

I'm about at my wits end with this game in several ways, the benefits of the art is very VERY bogged down by how bad this game is setup, and it feels like all of the triggers to any scene I'm interested in is RNG based...I'm hoping that isn't the case.

Thank you to anyone who can assist me in the above and have a nice day!
Just eat at the tavern a few times and maybe chat with her. Then at night go into the tavern's basement.

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
Just eat at the tavern a few times and maybe chat with her. Then at night go into the tavern's basement.
I've been trying that for over 2 hours now. I've fallen into this routine for a good while now:

Morning - Fina
Daytime - Astra
Sunset - Carla
Night time - Visit Carla

Think I'm at the 10th loop now...with nothing to really show for it, except the naked scene for Astra on Friday.

Got any idea on what I could improve on or am doing wrong here?

Reactions: Blabla30

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I've been trying that for over 2 hours now. I've fallen into this routine for a good while now:

Morning - Fina
Daytime - Astra
Sunset - Carla
Night time - Visit Carla

Think I'm at the 10th loop now...with nothing to really show for it, except the naked scene for Astra on Friday.

Got any idea on what I could improve on or am doing wrong here?
After a few times you've eaten at the tavern you just need to chat with her once and she will tell you to come visit her at night. Don't eat at the tavern after that, do something else to advance to night time.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
It seems that dev relocated the Debug Room, lul. Someone knows where are the new spot now, by any chance?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes