Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Carla is definitely bugged. But if you raise her relationship to 15 via cheats and go to her room with high lust on a random night. I got the scene and didn't get the "chat" about meeting her in the room prior. Hope this helped you guys.
Actually I'm not sure what you mean? If you go to her room at night with high lust there's a random chance she will invite you to fuck her. There is no mention of this in previous versions, a lot of the things you need to do aren't mentioned by any message hints! You can do Carla in the pussy or ass on your first go around, if you talk to her after (next day) she'll say about being lonely at night, and if you ask for food it will be free (only free if you sleep with her), and the rest of your attempts to sleep with her are random shes sleeping and either shes too tired or she'll let you sleep with her.

I'm not sure if there's any other scenes with her once your relationship is at a certain point!

EDIT ANd I did use RpgEditor to jack up all the relationships!

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Carla is definitely bugged. But if you raise her relationship to 15 via cheats and go to her room with high lust on a random night. I got the scene and didn't get the "chat" about meeting her in the room prior. Hope this helped you guys.
Thank you, I couldn't find out how much affection was needed for her I'll begin trying to get the scene now.

Actually I'm not sure what you mean? If you go to her room at night with high lust there's a random chance she will invite you to fuck her. There is no mention of this in previous versions, a lot of the things you need to do aren't mentioned by any message hints!
When I couldn't unlock the scene on my own I tried looking it up in the walkthroughs after that, suspecting she was bugged I tried speeding through days on two new games, tried 10-15 days in a row but everytime she was sleeping so I poste here wondering if There was any other prerequisite that needed to be fulfilled to get the scene I was sure the fine people here would have pointed it out if there was anything else needed. I'll try again with Maximum lust as @BarryPat suggested, feel stupid for not having thought of trying that on my own already since there are a bunch of other variations in the game if you are full of lust like Elizabeth's outdoors BJ and Finna's one man Bukkake.

Unrelated Side note : I love how the entire sprite/avatar thing changes depending on what you are (or are not) wearing I am excited to see what the developer does with this in the future... what kinda Armor or Foreboding Horror inspiring dark archmage-like robes we discover in game.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Thank you, I couldn't find out how much affection was needed for her I'll begin trying to get the scene now.

When I couldn't unlock the scene on my own I tried looking it up in the walkthroughs after that, suspecting she was bugged I tried speeding through days on two new games, tried 10-15 days in a row but everytime she was sleeping so I poste here wondering if There was any other prerequisite that needed to be fulfilled to get the scene I was sure the fine people here would have pointed it out if there was anything else needed. I'll try again with Maximum lust as @BarryPat suggested, feel stupid for not having thought of trying that on my own already since there are a bunch of other variations in the game if you are full of lust like Elizabeth's outdoors BJ and Finna's one man Bukkake.

Unrelated Side note : I love how the entire sprite/avatar thing changes depending on what you are (or are not) wearing I am excited to see what the developer does with this in the future... what kinda Armor or Foreboding Horror inspiring dark archmage-like robes we discover in game.
I sohuld say I didn't use RPGEdittor for Carla, it wasn't until I got tired of trying to build up points thru game play I decided to use the save editor to cheat with relationship points. So Carla is available to the MC without this cheat, and I didn't really play out much after using the editor. The oracle at the Inn isn't appearing, or this was cut by the dev so I can't really get anywhere in the game.

sam5332

Jul 29, 2017
Im stuck with the witch, says I have nothing to talk about. but I need to talk twice to her. nothing seems tto work and the shady guy doesnt want to trade with me either

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Im stuck with the witch, says I have nothing to talk about. but I need to talk twice to her. nothing seems tto work and the shady guy doesnt want to trade with me either
When I played that out I talked to her once then you had to complete a quest or go home and sleep then you can go back and ask her a second question..

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
did you defeat the succubus yet?
did you question the nun about her appaerance?
did you complete the magical circel in your basement?
did you buy and read the book from the store?

LesserEvil

Jan 20, 2018
I would love to play this game and have tried for a while now but sadly I am on mac and using Wine works for a little bit before crashing with the "Program Error, Game.exe has met a serious problem and needs to be closed" or something. Never found a way to fix it. It is still technically playable but I need to force the game to quit every 5 minutes or so, reopen it and load back a save every time. Hope a fully playable mac version gets made eventually, loved what little of the game I played ^_^

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
@LesserEvil you could go on the devs patron page and ask if there's going to be a MAC or if they could create a MAC version! Not sure if any of the members on F95 are able to do it, I know of a few that port just about any game to Android!

luckypig

Feb 2, 2018
i just started playing and when I went to the waterfall to spy on i think fina. I get the h scene but then it covers up my whole page. I can still move around but its hard to see anything when she is in the middle of my screen blocking everything. I tried to reload the save and re opening the app but it did the same thing.

LesserEvil

Jan 20, 2018
i just started playing and when I went to the waterfall to spy on i think fina. I get the h scene but then it covers up my whole page. I can still move around but its hard to see anything when she is in the middle of my screen blocking everything. I tried to reload the save and re opening the app but it did the same thing.
I had the same thing happen. I didn't have enough Lust so the image is just her naked and that's that but if you lose a few times to slimes and raise your Lust enough before triggering the scene you'll have the option to masturbate watching her, the image will change that that one didn't stick on the screen for me.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I had the same thing happen. I didn't have enough Lust so the image is just her naked and that's that but if you lose a few times to slimes and raise your Lust enough before triggering the scene you'll have the option to masturbate watching her, the image will change that that one didn't stick on the screen for me.
i just started playing and when I went to the waterfall to spy on i think fina.
Another(more annoying) option is to just teleport back home bump into things until you are outside and talk to someone, triggering a conversation seems to reset the on-screen picture... I didn't have the teleport spell so I had to Bump and feel my way all the way back to town to make the pic go away x_x even saving and reloading doesn't work when trying to make the pic go away.

I should say I didn't use RPGEdittor for Carla, it wasn't until I got tired of trying to build up points thru game play I decided to use the save editor to cheat with relationship points. So Carla is available to the MC without this cheat, and I didn't really play out much after using the editor. The oracle at the Inn isn't appearing, or this was cut by the dev so I can't really get anywhere in the game.
IT FINALLY HAPPENED !!! Took about 10-15 more tries but the scene finally proc'd. I saw her standing there and had a flashback to when I last saw her standing there was early in the development when there was No art for Carla at all. IDK if Jill appearing was a catalyst or not but it happened the day after she appeared. Damn ! she is Thiiiiiicc. The Dev needs to animate a scene with Carla it would be a crime to not make that booty Jiggle and add a nice hip smacking sound effect for good measure, an ass like that deserves to have an entire night spent exhausting on it. Now that I think of it there also should be a countertop tittyfuck scene with those ginormous juggs of her's.
Ummm Oracle ? there's an Oracle in game ?
Unrelated note: IDK if the Developer changed Krowley's art or not but I never noticed how feminine his face looks until the Orc mentioned it. I got curious about what happens when you keep drinking with the orc, shouldn't have been surprised but I was hoping that was a female orc. I don't remember Krowley's ears being pierced either the first time I played through.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
pretty sure the oracle is actually the red head that always hangs around the futa adventurer, as she offers some kind of devination for content to be had yet

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
pretty sure the oracle is actually the red head that always hangs around the futa adventurer, as she offers some kind of devination for content to be had yet
Oh ! Thanks for explaining, I haven't gotten the divination scene/conversation ye. If I remember correctly she's called Rose. I like her too she's got the Monopoly on being the Petite/pettanko girl around, man I loved her waterfall CG too couldn't figure out who it was at that waterfall until they added the fap option and added her avatar there lol I really hope the Dev keeps the original art there, It is so well drawn.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
It was in previous versions that a redhead was standing in Carla's Inn/bar and there's the redhead giving bj's to the futa. I can't remember if she was there from the start or she appears sometime after, its in the walkthru as well about the oracle! I'm not sure if she was removed since she really didn't help much, but it seemed to be a trigger for the temple to the south.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Hope a fully playable mac version gets made eventually, loved what little of the game I played ^_^
I'm playing the game with the latest Wine version and I have no issues (I'm on LInux, though). Maybe it has to do with the game settings, have you tried to change the values in Game.ini?
If Wine or other emulators do not work, you can run the game inside a Virtual Machine. For instance Virtualbox/VMWare + Windows 2000: the formers are free, the iso of latter is available on the net. I have tested this solution too and all the RPGM games (up to VX Ace) work fine.

luckypig

Feb 2, 2018
it takes too long to get the nipple mouth girl, needs a teleport pad or she needs to live in my house seriously.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
it takes too long to get the nipple mouth girl, needs a teleport pad or she needs to live in my house seriously.
Lol nipple mouth girl, Hope there is some more content with those ruins/temples ... there are actually 2 exits to the left side of that map high up on the plateau too but both are inaccesible since they are Works in progress too. Can't wait to see what else this Developer adds.

lol214

Oct 24, 2017
Yey, new walkthrough. Much better than the last one, though there are some mistakes and not everything is there, but it's good, thank you!

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes