Unreal Engine Abandoned Warden of the Citadel [v0.6.0] [Rigsumore]

prgm2001

Sep 24, 2018
I looked into this some more and I think I might have found a reason for this issue.
Currently the game has no main menu and throws you directly into the world with most graphic settings at max. That might be too demanding for your system and it "nopes" out. I also discovered that the hair physics had an unreasonable impact on performance - that might add to it.

You can try and download the attached file and place it in the folder:
USER\AppData\Local\ProjectLOMG\Saved\SaveGames

Then the game might at least start and you can try to increase the settings from there.
The game has started. But when I moved the main character, the game flew out. There was the same error.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
The hips of the models are too much apart from each other, try and close the gap between them a little please. This game seems promising will return to this game definetly.

I will as long as there is an option to play as male mc

Rigsumore

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Version 0.4.0 is now available for public.
Download:

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
The player will slip into the role of an Overlord. He has to rebuild a desolated bastion and gather friends/allies to support him. The bastion hinders the demon armies, originating from the Underworld, from raiding the Overworld. It is up to the player the clear out the bastion's dungeons, repel the demon threat and establish his ruling.​
3D game, Female protagonist, RPG
so...which is it ? F or M protag ?

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
It says uncensored version is released 1 week early for Patreons. So does it mean an uncensored version is released at all? :-/
I'm gonna pass on an censored version.
At first I tought that meant uncensored version would have a 1 week delay for public release, but it seems you only get uncensored version if you pledge on patreon, public release is always censored.

I talked to the girl in the first house (and looted everything hehe) and delivered the box to the lighthouse keeper. Is there anything else to do in the current version ? I Explored a little and met some other characters (Orc girl, Succubus and a few others) in some village and in the castle, but there's not really any dialogue so far.
I do like the visuals, but the attack animation isn't the best.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
dangit whenever i see "censoreship : yes" i go like Homer Simpson in that halloween episode "urge to kill rising"

Rigsumore

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Any futa in the future?
It will not be a main focus of the game, although I might implement it at some point dependent on how much work it will be.

so...which is it ? F or M protag ?
In the final result it will be like this: You start as a male human and as you progress trough the game you learn the ability to alternate appearance between male/female form pretty much whenever you like.
But as the male models are not ready yet for now you play as a male, but look like a female - hopefully this will change soon.

It says uncensored version is released 1 week early for Patreons. So does it mean an uncensored version is released at all? :-/
I'm gonna pass on an censored version.
The free version is censored, meaning there is mosaic pixelation for nude parts.

I talked to the girl in the first house (and looted everything hehe) and delivered the box to the lighthouse keeper. Is there anything else to do in the current version ? I Explored a little and met some other characters (Orc girl, Succubus and a few others) in some village and in the castle, but there's not really any dialogue so far.
The quests end after you deliver the crate. Sounds like you discovered most of the content.

OK how do i do things? Mouse buttons, Enter and F don't do anything.
That's strange, sounds like the game is bugging out for you. If it is working pressing F1 shows most control keys.

Rigsumore

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Version 0.6.0 is now ready to download for Patrons of Supporter Tier or higher.
The free, public version will be available in 1 week.
Download: [ ]

Desktop Screenshot 2019.04.04 - 14.59.45.89.jpg
Desktop Screenshot 2019.04.04 - 15.09.03.36.jpg

New:
  • All items from a loot container can now be taken in one go using the "R" key.
  • Weapons can now be crafted using iron ore. They will be of random quality.
  • Weapons can now be dismantled. You will get ore and enhancement materials dependent on upgrade level and item quality.
  • Weapons can now be enhanced to +15 using the new item "Shard of Sharpness". Required shards depend on item quality.
  • Added iron/magical/gold ore veins to the game. The various ores can be used in crafting and enhancing.
  • Fall damage has been implemented for player character.
  • Added first version of "Anim Mode".
  • Added a boat ride sequence at the start of the game.
  • Added event log to HUD, informing player of various happenings such as: new quests, quest completion, acquired EXP, etc.
  • Upon death characters will now spawn a blood pool.
  • Added Ambient/Music Zone System.
  • Player Character will now look at camera in vanity mode.
  • 3rd person camera X/Y location can now be changed by Rightclick+Mouse X/Y Movement. Also works in Character Editor/Outfit Editor/Pose Mode.
  • Added functions for NPCs to undress/dress Outfit Items during gameplay. (Used in some quests.)
  • Various new Quests/Dialogues/NPCs.
  • Added Loading Screen.

Changed:
  • Enemy loot will now be calculated the moment of death instead of when being activated by the player. If the calculation is successful, a loot container with the enemies loot will be spawned in the world.
  • Outfit items now are locked when you first start the game. You can unlock them by finding and learning the corresponding plan.
  • Various changes to AI Behavior Tree. Actors will now react faster when combat starts and will rotate correctly to face their target.
  • Interactible-Trace in first-person-view now uses a cone- trace instead of line-tracing.
  • Dialogue Interface Rework
  • Starting Quests Rework
  • Access to the citadel has been restricted for now.
  • Teleporting has been disabled for various reasons.
  • Main Menu Rework
  • Regular versions of the censor patches can be found as outfit-plans.
  • Outfit-Editor and Character-Editor are now positioned in a way where they can be used at the same time.
  • Various changes to lighting.
  • Nightstands are now lootable containers.
  • Slight changes in animations.
  • Dying will not exit and reset the game anymore.
  • Various smaller, undocumented changes.

Fixed:
  • Characters stuttering when approached fast.
  • Level Up Sound stacking.
  • Wings can now be dyed.
  • Wrong hit sound when attacking characters.