• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yuie32

Feb 22, 2021
I beat the main storyline as a virgin and then have a baby with insert character.
pretty satisfying, protect the girl's virginity until she meets with our insert character, make another save and then go wild with it.
Could you share your save plz?

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Someone should make a mod where we can get the other female characters we unlock pregnant andngive birth also am I the only one dissapointed at the fact theirs only ever 1 way to give birth would love a mod that added more birth variety

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
Someone should make a mod where we can get the other female characters we unlock pregnant andngive birth also am I the only one dissapointed at the fact theirs only ever 1 way to give birth would love a mod that added more birth variety
what you want almost completely impossible or too big. this game focused on kirstin
probably those side characters will be a teasers for the future separate games if fans wanted them

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes