Want to start up your own game or be part of making one?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I actually run a Discord server specifically for adult game developers (meaning you need to be 18+ to join), for said devs to find skilled people to work with, and for said people to find developers who want them or to start up games of their own.
I don't get any money or any benefit to this, I just see quite a few posts on here asking about how to get into making games or people wanting to make their own games or be part of an existing game being made, so I figured I'd do a post about it.

There's specific categories for artists, writers, programmers, audio, marketing, translators, and lots of odd or misc. jobs as well.

Within those categories we have around 70 different specialization roles, like for artists, we have 3d animator, 3d modeller, 2d artist, pixel art, colorist for just a few of them, as well as the other categories like male VA, female VA, multilingual VA, singer, foley SFX artist, musician, sound engineer and more for audio, and so on.

This allows people to be pinged specifically for exact roles that games need, and vice versa. Right now we're at around 600 people in the server, with 100 or so games in there as well, with a good deal of them being in the top 200 accounts on Patreon (mine included!), so if you're looking for paid work you'll likely find it here.

There's also a lot of resources like tutorials and lists of places to post your game or content on that will allow it/encourage it, channels where other members will reblog your stuff to help you get exposure for it, marketing advice, feedback for all the roles and categories mentioned above, general mingling and talking about stuff, etc.

If anyone is 18+ of age and interested, you can just PM me on here and I'll send you over the link to the Discord server.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
Sounds amazing! I'll make sure to hop in sometime. I mostly dabble with concept games right now, but getting professional feedback would be amazing.

spankmeaudio

Dec 7, 2022
Oh my gosh that's so awesome of you:) I wanna join! I'm a VO artist and have worked on the audio for numerous hentai game and video projects. I personalize all the orders and record all the female voices and background sounds (including movement and background environment sounds) myself in the studio. If anybody wants to collab I'm on Fiverr as ichooseluna

• Haha
Reactions: ulala9

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I wanna join!
You wanna join what ?

You are answering to something that is more than 5 years old ! Either the project is already finished, or it have been abandoned a long time ago.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
So to be fair, this wasn't really a "project", as it's just talking about a Discord server (which is still up).

However, I no longer run or have much to do with the server, as I gave over adminship many years ago to other people so that I could solely focus on my games.

Reactions: spankmeaudio