• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Daz Want to make the game!

Mapsess

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2017
Hello!

I'm a programmer from Russia. Currently I'm working on a strategy game. A player will get ability to build his settlement, do war/trading/relationships with neighbors, learn new locations and find different NPCs. A new system of building, reproduction, capturing of slaves and tradings is going to be developed. Except for humans there's going to be furries and different mystic creatures (such as centaurs, mermaids, etc.).
I just started the development so I don't have much to demonstrate but I still want to share with you what I have and plans for the future!
I hope you can help me, suggest ideas and express your opinion about whole idea!
Currently there's the system of building, resource mining, generation of NPCs with different and random parameters which affect resource mining, moving of NPCs across the map and the main menu.
I'm using simple models made in DAZ studio 3D. But in future I'm going to order my own new models from 3D designers.

From next plans I have ideas on setting up general settlement atmosphere, for example, "loyalty" of sex. At the low point sex will be prohibited and population will have to hide and decrease sexual arousal in other ways. At the higher indicators it will be happening vice versa - they'll get ability to have sex any time) What is more is that the indicator of arousal, hunger, relations to another players will be adapting and changing from player commands. (For example, if population got used to have sex then arousal will be restoring slower than usual).
There will also be ability to dedicate population to one of the gods. It will give access to some bonuses, new creatures and animations)
And from big amount of kinds of creatures it will be possible to touch lots of different fetishes)

In general, plans are huge! The problem is that it's really hard to make such a project alone so I hope you will give me hints on:
* where to find free or cheap artists, which could make backgrounds pictures for the game
* 3D designers, which could make both buildings and characters
* Animators which could make good animations of moving and of course sex

The work on pics is mine but it's only technical

Reactions: Netto37

Elis15

May 7, 2018
анрил? бесплатные ассеты прямо в маркете анрила и ищи, 1 числа выдают 5-10 новых ассетов.

ассет персонажа можно найти тут на форуме их куча, они в daz3d, конвентируем в анрил, трахаемся минут 30-60 и готово
https://f95zone.to/forums/completed-asset-requests.97/

в остальном хз. сам ищу аниматора для игры... бида

Mapsess

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2017
В том то и беда, Daz хорош, но все же хочется свои модели чтобы были. Ассеты Анриала смотрю время от времени, но самому делать всяко интереснее)

Elis15

May 7, 2018
Если всё делать самому, утонешь в работе.
Делать модели персонажей, здания, анимации и при этом ещё и кодить.

Проект скорей всего загнётся так и не выйдя в финал.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
please keep remember that this webiste is mainly english.

you can talk russian, but always put a small translation after it (for everybody to understand)

:)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O. K. - there is this guy with settlements - project 63 - pledge and join forces...
There is this team - adeptus steve ... pledge and join forces ...
There is this team - Slaves of rome - pledge and join force...
There is this guy - MMO Surgeon - pledge and join force...
or simply get some pointers...
Good Luck!

Mapsess

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2017
Если всё делать самому, утонешь в работе.
Делать модели персонажей, здания, анимации и при этом ещё и кодить.

Проект скорей всего загнётся так и не выйдя в финал.
Поэтому и ищу команду. Кстати, может знаешь другие форумы, где можно тоже сделать пост?
That's why I'm looking for a team. By the way, can I know other forums where it is possible to also make a post?

Mapsess

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2017
O. K. - there is this guy with settlements - project 63 - pledge and join forces...
There is this team - adeptus steve ... pledge and join forces ...
There is this team - Slaves of rome - pledge and join force...
There is this guy - MMO Surgeon - pledge and join force...
or simply get some pointers...
Good Luck!
All of them are already making their games. I want to do my game (they won't want to give up their ideas glad of my idea)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I appreciate the sentiment ... but I recommend you try their games and get a feel for the UI, the assets arrangement, the RAM they let loose, the game progression both hardware and story wise (all the streamlining and all the optimization should give you the edge you need to not be the stone age Goliath just looking to dwarf the early men)

Mapsess

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2017
https://f95zone.to/forums/programming-development-art.73/?prefix_id=314

A lot of people on the Unreal waggon ... also Vinfamy used to be Nexus modder for skyrim - maybe try the nexus.

Also ... here you have a guy in your shoes...
https://f95zone.to/threads/arcadia-looking-for-team-3d-unreal.29011/

This is a DAZ creator...
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-daz-assets-tutorials-and-other-stuff.28038/
Their games I tried and was satisfied) (I can recommend you to try "breeding of nephilim" )
Thanks for the links

Reactions: Canto Forte