• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tool Want to do a TL of Mashiro-iro Symphony FHD remake. It's supposedly based on KiriKiri, but how do I extract the script?

Batenxx

Nov 17, 2022
I've tried Translator++ so far, and it extracts the files, but they have no file extension and it can't seemingly detect them. Probably they are encrypted? I tried KrKrExtract, but it doesn't work on 64 bit systems. I also tried Garbro, however I have no idea if it decrypts them correctly or not. And how do I open them and work on the text translation?

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
T++ usually tries to be a plug-and-play with you dropping the exe and bam it's on there.
First off, are you sure it has an XP3? Kirikiri uses that extension.
Second, this might mean there's encryption, so flip through Garbro's encryption list to find the one, your best bet is to use the pictures.

1698358298792.png

If you don't find it then you're SOL or you could seek the help of a prgrammer.

Batenxx

Nov 17, 2022
I used Garbro and it properly decrypted the files in the XP3 files. However according to another user on fuwanovel.net the file names are just hashvalues without any extension. So essentially I have no idea what to do next and which file is which. Or even a txt file at that.

mashiro.png

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019

Go to this server and try and ask them about it, they may or may not help you out.