3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Hello! We are just release v0.75Alpha for $10 Patrons! What has already done:

- A new character with full questline. Her questline (3 quests) is complete.
- New Hermione's quest.
- 7500 words and 5 erotic scenes in this four quests. All these scenes are available for both male and female player's character.

What should be done:
- Animations on new scenes are still not ready. You will be able to see static pictures for now.
- One of the options in the quest of a new character is blocked now. We will open it in the next version when we fix a potential problem.
- Fix bugs and errors.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
This seems like a very interesting premise and game, even if the basic conversation system confuses me and seems too grindy

But question: it says there are threesomes and group sex scenes but I cannot find which are available. Does anyone know which are currently in the game? I personally would hope for a Ginny and hermione one myself :p

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Wands and Witches status Feb/25/19

We continue to work on the animation. As I wrote earlier, there are fourteen variations per five animated scenes. For male, female and female/futa chatacters. We didn’t even expect to do so many sex scenes in this version!
For each of these variations, we must make a 3-5 animation loops which are quite different from each other. This is a huge amount of work, especially given the fact that we don't use third party animations. In general, we have already made six of these fourteen variations. And we plan to finish the rest of them others before Saturday or Sunday. When we make it, we will release the beta version.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Wands and Witches 0.75 Beta released for our Patrons!

lb.png

We have just released a beta version of the new big update of our game! It is already available for our patrons. Also, now we can tell everyone about the new character around which this update is built. Meet Lavender Brown. Her quest line is completely finished and available to both male and female characters. Also, you can see a new Hermione's quest.

Main changes compared to alpha are:

- All scenes are animated now. We used a slightly different way to animate, so the picture will be less blurred. Also, we have approximately doubled the number of frames in animations, compared with previous versions. So the movements should be smoother.
- We unlocked the option of the Lavender Brown's main quest that was blocked in the alpha. We just did not have time to finish it in alpha. So now you can part with Lavender in two different ways.
- Fixed bugs.
- English translation has been improved (thanks to our patrons who help us!)

If all goes well, then we plan to release a public version about a week later.
So stay with us!

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
Either way those of us who like to cheat will cheat, so for those who want ridiculous money figures on their huds or have the most abusive ammount of stats here are the commands you should remember:

player.a_int = Intelligence
player.a_coord = Coordination
player.a_agil = Agility
player.a_curage = Courage
player.a_atl = Athletics
player.a_luck = Luck
player.gal = Gold

Edit: I actually messed around to find other stats too, and the commands below are not so important now, but you want to mess around to make your cheatings more easy in the future versions

player.b_looks = Beauty
player.b_arouse = Arousal
player.b_control = Restraint

Know Spell List:

player.s_charms = Charms
player.s_dada = DADA (I'm not a hp hardcore fan so can someone point me out what is the use for this one exactly?)
player.s_fly = Broom 101?
player.s_comm = Sociability
player.s_potions = Alcoholics Beware
player.s_trans = Transfiguration
player.s_spot = Quick Eye (probably for those who want to do flying sports)
player.s_sexp = Sexperience (Your FAP ability has finally been quantified)
player.s_hide = Stealth

Points relevant only for the hat (kind useless now since there is only harry's team or draco's team in the game but nevertheless its here for those raven or huffpuff fanatics)

gscore = gryffindor
sscore = Slytherin
rscore = Ravenclaw
hscore = hufflepuff
where's charisma?

Reactions: Ravensbane
Nov 21, 2016
where's charisma?
Those console commands were from the time the game barely had an intro, since then I never played it again, I have no idea what changes the game went throught, so never updated the console content, luck you anubis delivered what you needed in the end

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Is there a way to increase your restraint? Because I get completely random whether I learn something or not, even with low arousal.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Is there a way to increase your restraint? Because I get completely random whether I learn something or not, even with low arousal.
I don't that there is, but it's not the reason why you are failing to learn anything. I think that whetever you learn something or not is random based on your attributes. If you set them all to 20 you will always learn something as long as your arousal isn't too high (which can be fixed by taking shower before going to class, you can take it as many times as needed, but I recommend to do so after interacting with characters because if I remember correctly any interaction after taking shower will advance time). You could always save scum but it's less time wasted to have attributes at 20.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Wands and Witches 0.76 Public is out!

We worked hard to release a new version as early as possible. It took less time than usual, because the script was ready in advance. And the size of this version is smaller than the previous ones.

- A new character with full questline. Her questline (3 quests) is complete and available for both male and female player's character.
- New Hermione's quest.
- 8000 words and 5 erotic scenes with 14 variations in this four quests.
- All these scenes are animated. These animations are less blurred and much more smooth then before. We will use such animations for all of the following versions too.

You can download it at out Patreon page or wait until op wil be updated :)))

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
the saves from previous 0.66 dont work, i keep getting errors
here is a few:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/sandbox.rpy", line 15, in <module>
NameError: name 'quest42' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "sandbox.rpyc", line 15, in script
Desktop\WaW0.76-Public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
Desktop\WaW0.76-Public-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
Desktop\WaW0.76-Public-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/sandbox.rpy", line 15, in <module>
NameError: name 'quest42' is not defined

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 184, in <module>
NameError: name 'rezvar20' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 184, in script
Desktop\WaW0.76-Public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
Desktop\WaW0.76-Public-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
Desktop\WaW0.76-Public-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 184, in <module>
NameError: name 'rezvar20' is not defined

etc

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes