3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
Good thing then that we can probably turn off both gay and lesbian sex, independently. What else are those choices for when talking to Ginny on the train? As for futa... it might just be behind another such choice.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
there are 0 Progress in tis game. u go buy a staff owl Robe and some books. after the train and the 1. scool day whats verry short the game ends and i tink so "WTF? 8 mins of slow reading gameplay thats all?"

popober

Jun 9, 2017
The sheer disconnect in writing between the narration and the dialogues is so jarring, it's almost funny.

Anyone know if you can actually influence which house you end up in? I wanted to be in Hufflepuff, the house of stoners.

Also, I'm pretty sure Flitwick was, like, a gnome or something.

jaj2611

Mar 12, 2017
The sheer disconnect in writing between the narration and the dialogues is so jarring, it's almost funny.

Anyone know if you can actually influence which house you end up in? I wanted to be in Hufflepuff, the house of stoners.

Also, I'm pretty sure Flitwick was, like, a gnome or something.
Stats seem to do it, like I lowered courage and upped the physical stat and got to pick Slytherin or Hufflepuff

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I hope they allow us to edit our character's paperdoll at some point, that hair triggers me.

Reactions: rick911

lokoper

Oct 4, 2017
Can I beat up that Ron kid? If so I'll give it a 10/10.
Are you kidding me, man? Ron beat a giant troll, he beat the chess game that the most brilliant teacher ever conceived, he faced giant spiders despite been his greatest fear, he drove a flying car, he stood with one leg against the most famous criminal, he won the cup twice for his team, he stunned an adult DeathEater while flying with another person on his back, he disarmed Bellatrix, he broke Voldemort's protection spell with just his voice, and after everything, he got the girl. And all that while coming from a poor family that couldn't even afford to give him a decent wand. He's a fucking God!

Nov 21, 2016
Are you kidding me, man? Ron beat a giant troll, he beat the chess game that the most brilliant teacher ever conceived, he faced giant spiders despite been his greatest fear, he drove a flying car, he stood with one leg against the most famous criminal, he won the cup twice for his team, he stunned an adult DeathEater while flying with another person on his back, he disarmed Bellatrix, he broke Voldemort's protection spell with just his voice, and after everything, he got the girl. And all that while coming from a poor family that couldn't even afford to give him a decent wand. He's a fucking God!
You just forgot something, the current game continuity or time line, ron is just a second year, so besides the chess and the flying car all of those called epic feats are not done by him yet, so at best he is a little more experienced that our main character, giving anyone with enough grudge, time and preparation to kick his balls with ease, heck maybe in the future he might even tell the tale of how he was kicked in the balls by you for his grandchildren as one of his greatest heroic feats...

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
You just forgot something, the current game continuity or time line, ron is just a second year, so besides the chess and the flying car all of those called epic feats are not done by him yet, so at best he is a little more experienced that our main character, giving anyone with enough grudge, time and preparation to kick his balls with ease, heck maybe in the future he might even tell the tale of how he was kicked in the balls by you for his grandchildren as one of his greatest heroic feats...
He's Ronnie the Frickin' Bear Weasley. Give him a break.

Nov 21, 2016
how the hell did i not go to ravenclaw?
Mostly because there is only Gryffindor and Sssslytherin in the current game, and even if you get the stats for Ravenclaw you can't pick it, so don't worry about it yet.

In the future however remember about the choices below:

About the stats you choose, High Intelligence or intelligence above 11 grants you an extra point in your Ravenclaw Hat score.

When talking to Draco Malfoy and Hermione choose the option where you father was slightly odd, that grants you one more point for you Ravenclaw score.

When buying the books buy the extra ones for 15 Galleons for an extra point in your Ravenclaw score.

On the dialogue with gina about the Boggart choose the third option it grants you another point for Ravenclaw.

Reactions: Caine_Rush
D

Deleted member 112288

looks prommising and i hope it doenst end up with updates as innocent witches

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Mostly because there is only Gryffindor and Sssslytherin in the current game, and even if you get the stats for Ravenclaw you can't pick it, so don't worry about it yet.

In the future however remember about the choices below:

About the stats you choose, High Intelligence or intelligence above 11 grants you an extra point in your Ravenclaw Hat score.

When talking to Draco Malfoy and Hermione choose the option where you father was slightly odd, that grants you one more point for you Ravenclaw score.

When buying the books buy the extra ones for 15 Galleons for an extra point in your Ravenclaw score.

On the dialogue with gina about the Boggart choose the third option it grants you another point for Ravenclaw.
I know it's not in the game but the hat can still say houses name. Also I did all that with the exception of buying the extra study supplies. When I went back and redid all my exact same choice but this time bought the study supplies, it gave me Ravenclaw.

Either way it doesn't seem anything is in the game since there is barely anything but the introduction.

D

Deleted member 112288

They just released v0.2 alpha on patreon, looking forward to the 0.2x public version!
well thats very good news since i think i am going to like it as much as wicht trainer

TaikiI

Jul 14, 2017
It's promising, but this version is a kinda unready. I mean, black screens instead some backgrounds and so on. I sure it will be better to wait until public release before playing.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes