3.60 star(s) 29 Votes
May 14, 2017
well i was looking forward to this for a while but sadly i cannot play it, i have a crappy computer with only 3GB of ram and this game is using 900MB of it which is causing it to be extremely slow and crash constantly.

Reactions: dav121

TaikiI

Jul 14, 2017
well i was looking forward to this for a while but sadly i cannot play it, i have a crappy computer with only 3GB of ram and this game is using 900MB of it which is causing it to be extremely slow and crash constantly.
This is strange, usually Renpy games run without any problem even at old pc's. I was check it now, it consumes about 400mb RAM at my notebook.

Flameer

May 4, 2017
Enjoyable demo, though I found some inconsistencies with the Lore, but thats to be expected. I'm looking forward to continue my adventure in Slytherin :p

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
So basically you create your character, buy your gear (you can afford one upgraded item and three basic items), have your house assigned (based on choices you made leading up to that) and cast your first spell. Then it ends.

Only point in trying it now is if your thinking of backing.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
What is the console command for money?
For this demo, you really don't need it. Believe me, I checked. You can buy expensive items, if you hit '0' and still have items to buy, the money will go into negative figures.

Reactions: dav121 and T800
Nov 21, 2016
For this demo, you really don't need it. Believe me, I checked. You can buy expensive items, if you hit '0' and still have items to buy, the money will go into negative figures.
Either way those of us who like to cheat will cheat, so for those who want ridiculous money figures on their huds or have the most abusive ammount of stats here are the commands you should remember:

2nd Edit: Some people pointed out that I'm missing charisma on this, first of all, been ages since i last played this, second the time when I released this , it was only a demo with zero content, until now I have yet to play the game with the current content, but I don't plan to do it anytime soon, but for the sake of those who want it here too, I have updated it with now having also the charisma stat.

player.a_char = Charisma
player.a_int = Intelligence
player.a_coord = Coordination
player.a_agil = Agility
player.a_curage = Courage
player.a_atl = Athletics
player.a_luck = Luck
player.gal = Gold

Edit: I actually messed around to find other stats too, and the commands below are not so important now, but you want to mess around to make your cheatings more easy in the future versions

player.b_looks = Beauty
player.b_arouse = Arousal
player.b_control = Restraint

Know Spell List:

player.s_charms = Charms
player.s_dada = DADA (I'm not a hp hardcore fan so can someone point me out what is the use for this one exactly?)
player.s_fly = Broom 101?
player.s_comm = Sociability
player.s_potions = Alcoholics Beware
player.s_trans = Transfiguration
player.s_spot = Quick Eye (probably for those who want to do flying sports)
player.s_sexp = Sexperience (Your FAP ability has finally been quantified)
player.s_hide = Stealth

Points relevant only for the hat (kind useless now since there is only harry's team or draco's team in the game but nevertheless its here for those raven or huffpuff fanatics)

gscore = gryffindor
sscore = Slytherin
rscore = Ravenclaw
hscore = hufflepuff

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Impressive graphics even though its basically a Introduction and not really even a demo

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Emma Watson must be on a Helen of Troy level of beauty. Being the only female character, she is solely responsible for the sexualization of the Harry Poter universe, which is honestly quite popular.

Reactions: Reaverrew

kzdah12

Aug 7, 2017
i love this game is good but i hope don't come with dick girls or mayor yuri or gay relationships can the game be standard and alot of old guys try to trick the young witch and some sexy girls for male paths i hope the decisions be great in the future like try to hit draco malfoy in the face or kick harry ass in magic battle :test::test:

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
What? It's just not some people's thing. I don't particularly like futa myself.
I understand sexual preferences can be different for different people and I normally do not condemn persons for liking or disliking different things than me.

Yuri however is an manifestation of beauty in it highest form. It is made from a awesome place of pure love and joy. Saying you don't like yuri is like saying you don't like the sun or the feeling of relaxation after a long hard day of work. I won't stand for it.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes