VN Others Completed Wallis and the Time Machine [Fleet]

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
chrome_2017-07-24_08-10-57.png

Overview:
Time travel has always fascinated us. Many people have read, or are at least familiar with, H.G. Wells' famous novel, "The Time Machine."
Ever wondered what happened to it, after the events in Wells' story?
Follow the adventures in time of Wallis George, the great-great grandson of the hero of Wells' story.
Wallis is down on his luck, out of a job, can't score with girls -- until he discovers he has inherited The Time Machine!
Will he use it to satisfy his curiosity about the past and the future, and perhaps make a better life for himself?
Or, as in Wells' novel, will he only find disappointment with his preconceived ideas, and a new and better understanding about what's important?
You, the Player, make the decisions that determine the outcome.​

Updated: N/A
Developer: fleet -
Censorship: No
Version: 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
HTML(adult):
- -
Extras:

chrome_2017-07-24_08-10-38.png chrome_2017-07-24_08-10-48.png chrome_2017-07-24_08-11-06.png

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The rest of fleet's games are here..
This is a good one.. save often. There's more than 1 path. :D

Reactions: fleetp

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i love the sphynx with snow mountain behind... someone have messed up the matrix XD

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
That link for the PG version is more useless than bicycle peddles on a wheelchair.
That's because the visual novel was removed from that site. The visual novel was uploaded there in violation of the visual novel's terms of use which state "Do not upload this to other sites without author permission"
Very respectfully,
fleetp (I'm the author of Wallis and the Time Machine)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Sorry for the untimely reply. I apologize, what I meant was the graphics quality, not the erotic quality itself.
I guess it was late when I wrote this and didn't read it before posting.
I love adventure games and erotic content spices them up very nicely so I'm looking forward to finally get to try this :)

Anyhow, thanks for pointing this out, have a good week 0/

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Sorry for the untimely reply. I apologize, what I meant was the graphics quality, not the erotic quality itself.
I guess it was late when I wrote this and didn't read it before posting.
I love adventure games and erotic content spices them up very nicely so I'm looking forward to finally get to try this :)

Anyhow, thanks for pointing this out, have a good week 0/
Am I to assume, based on your comment "I'm looking forward to finally get to try this", that you're basing your opinion on the graphics quality on the four preview images?
I should point out that the image of the cabin, pine trees and lake at the bottom of the original post is not mine.
Very respectfully,
fleetp

Reactions: Canto Forte

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
The Novelty forums are screwed up (download links are no longer visible, and I can't edit my existing posts or make new posts.
Links to almost all of my current works are available at the-new-lagoon.com Look in the free games section there for threads started by 'fleet' (that's my username there).
Very respectfully,
fleetp

Reactions: muttdoggy

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
One of the folks who beta-tests my games said they would no longer work on MAC systems using the Safari web browser. He said they games would work on his MAC using other web browsers.
Very respectfully,
fleetp

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Unfortunately all of the links at the Novelty forum are broken (outdated web software, I can't edit or make new posts, and the site admin has disappeared). The best place to find links to most of my games is at
Very respectfully,
fleetp