Veryuglyboy

Mar 10, 2018
Sorry if it's been asked before, but any thoughts on VR support? Not necessarily touch controls but just having it run on a headset with keyboard + mouse.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
2024-05-25
  • Added Photomatons around the city where you can save the customization settings in images!
  • reduced the size of most of the textures to avoid vram consumption issues
  • reduced the polygons of some environmental objects
  • reduced the capture size of reflections
  • reduced the mesh distance to save vram memory
  • among other cuts to try to solve the problems
  • Floor17 extended
  • new suit!
  • 1 new npc
  • 3 new animations
  • added 5 new arcade machines! ;)
  • 10 new animations
  • 5 new drawings
P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeplayer

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I continue to support the idea of a Diaper Lover room or floor... I know someone else agreed with me.
On the one hand, diapers are almost universally-reviled as a fetish (AND as a comedic gag) both IRL and online, but on the other hand the game's built to probably eventually include basically every fetish at some point, so, uh, I wouldn't be that surprised if it eventually made it in, alongside a negative floor based on watersports and scat or something, IDK, yuck.
Hell, one of the first floors of the game is based on feet, which isn't anywhere near as hated, but still a fairly no-no fetish, and the whole game has a strong emphasis on futa, which is now a "socially unacceptable" kink thanks to weirdos on Twitter turning futa into a derogatory term about trans people.
Realtalk I'm not joking when I say I wouldn't be that surprised if there was eventually a snuff floor or a vore floor or something.

My own personal wish for an eventual floor might be an expansion floor or a surgical floor, either with literal air/helium/water pumps filling boobs and butts and bellies or whatever, or just a surgical vibe to the same concept, ranging from big breast implants to artificial pregnancies to, I don't know, robot limbs or something.

Kinda on that note, it could be fun if there was eventually a gynoid/robot floor, and the special unlockable there is a customizable robo-waifu that you can fuck, be fucked by, or invite to threesomes. IDK.

astonia11

Mar 30, 2020
Kudos to the developer for this game. It's good to see a developer taking feedback and improving the game frequently and being so open about sharing the game freely. I've supported this project on itch and I hope they continue to update it with new features.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WaifuDreamsCity-B18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Lifeplayer
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes