Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
So, I just downloaded build 12 on itch.io and I am stunned with how much the character customization on this game is simple, yet extremly effective. It's just amazing, problably one of the best I have ever seen, if not the best. Congrats on that! I love how you can change the boob format in the nipple section. Is so nice to see the option to change the tits format, and the simple implementation is amazing. It would be even better if we could change the boob format and the nipple independently.
But with such a complete character customization, I, that am a fanatic with build different characters, think is a shame that you cannot customize the NPC's. Not even the dancers on the first floor (or there is a way I didn't found?).
I think it would be awsome to be able to customize the NPC's that work for us (and generate money), and not only this, but I think it would be nice if they serve as a "save" from customizations. Like, you would be able to go to one of the dancers and swap places with it, and now you control the dancer. Controling her, you can walk the city, customize her like you do with the MC, and interact with some other NPC's. After this, you come back to where your MC is, swap back, and the dancer stay customized, and in the future you can swap back with her to a quick change of customization.
I hadn't read the previous comments, and I'm not shure if it would be too troublesome to have the game save individual customizations for each worker, but I think all the workers animation the MC also have, so I guess animation it wouldn't be too much of a problem?
Also, it would be great if we could get a side view for the character while we are customizing her body. It would be useful specially for see how the butt size looks from another angle.
Anyway, great game! I'm seriously considering support it on Patreon, even if I would be only able to do it for a few months. I'm excited to see which more customization you plan to add in the game, but I cannot express how much I'm satisfy with what Im seeing until now. Really, congratulations!
Thank you very much! :3
it's a good idea to be able to customize the dancers! maybe not to control them but with a menu with different options!
first I want to increase a lot more the customization in general
if there is something specific you want me to add to the customization let me know!
btw this saturday in itchio comes the customization of clothes, I hope you give me feedback to improve it!

Also, it would be great if we could get a side view for the character while we are customizing her body. It would be useful specially for see how the butt size looks from another angle.
I have already been asked for this, I will soon add the function to all the customization sites!;)

Camors

May 23, 2017
if there is something specific you want me to add to the customization let me know!
Well, since you ask!
What I love the most when doing different characters is doing different silhouette for each. Different proportions between hips and shoulders, different definitions of waist. If I can do a pear shaped body, a hourglass shaped body and a rectangle shaped body, and make all them look hot, then I'm happy. If I can see all this different shapes in the screen at the same time to look and appreciate the differences, Im happier! And, you know, thats not only boob size like most of games do.
That been said, I think the "hips" option in your game is, actually, about the waist, and there isnt a true hip width option. Like, I can change the waist and the distance between the legs, and thats something, thats a lot, but I can't change how pronunciated is the curvy of the hips. Is kinda hard to explain with words, but I cannot change the lenght of this red line:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And thats makes a difference when trying to work with those different body shapes.
Also, there is the option to increase the thigh gap, but there is no thigh that is thick enough to the maximum thigh gap (at least for my taste).

For the futa option, I would like to see a no-balls option, and also a option to the dick only appearing when erect, and deseappear completly when flacid.
I would also like to see a way to do a fat character, same way you can do a muscle one or a skinny one.

For the boobs, like I said, I see that some changes in the nipple also change the overall tit format, and I congrat you for including different formats, but I would like to see these as a separated option.
For bigger boobs, I like when they look heavy, when they hang a little. In your game right now, bigger boobs looks floating, like a baloon. I know some people prefer the baloon looking boobs, but I would like to see a boob format that give those bazingas the weight they would have irl.

I dont know how hard these options would be to implement, and I imagine they would be quite hard, since so few games are able to implement they successfuly. So, I know I'm asking a lot, and I'm just saying it since you asked. I sometimes think the best way to implement all these different body shape would be with different base body models, and not with sliders, but I have no idea how pratical this is. I think the way you implemented a lot with a few sliders, that are easy to use, and feel more like modular then sliders, already gives plenty of options and customizations.
Please consider a wardhobe at house to save the full customization we made, or a way to export it to quick change it back.

btw this saturday in itchio comes the customization of clothes, I hope you give me feedback to improve it!
For sure I will! I'm looking foward for this!

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Well, since you ask!
What I love the most when doing different characters is doing different silhouette for each. Different proportions between hips and shoulders, different definitions of waist. If I can do a pear shaped body, a hourglass shaped body and a rectangle shaped body, and make all them look hot, then I'm happy. If I can see all this different shapes in the screen at the same time to look and appreciate the differences, Im happier! And, you know, thats not only boob size like most of games do.
That been said, I think the "hips" option in your game is, actually, about the waist, and there isnt a true hip width option. Like, I can change the waist and the distance between the legs, and thats something, thats a lot, but I can't change how pronunciated is the curvy of the hips. Is kinda hard to explain with words, but I cannot change the lenght of this red line:
Noted!
I will do my best to add more options!

For the futa option, I would like to see a no-balls option
very good idea, I was missing this option in the penis customization!

For the boobs, like I said, I see that some changes in the nipple also change the overall tit format, and I congrat you for including different formats, but I would like to see these as a separated option.
For bigger boobs, I like when they look heavy, when they hang a little. In your game right now, bigger boobs looks floating, like a baloon. I know some people prefer the baloon looking boobs, but I would like to see a boob format that give those bazingas the weight they would have irl.
I'm going to think about how to implement this, I think it can also be a cool idea

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Mostly just curious, does the game have a long-term roadmap, or like a "wishlist" of things you hopefully plan to implement? Floor ideas? Gameplay mechanics? Fetishes? Outfits? House plans?

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
Regarding messing around with genitalia, could you add an option to change the thickness of the player character's penis? To me it looks a little weird how skinny it is, especially at the smaller sizes but also a bit at the bigger sizes. It seems to have improved a bit on version 12 however compared to previous versions. But yeah, besides a length size there could maybe be a thickness size.

Regardless of your decision on this, I would like to thank you once again for reading through everyone's feedback here and considering them as valid options for the next stages of development.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Regarding messing around with genitalia, could you add an option to change the thickness of the player character's penis? To me it looks a little weird how skinny it is, especially at the smaller sizes but also a bit at the bigger sizes. It seems to have improved a bit on version 12 however compared to previous versions. But yeah, besides a length size there could maybe be a thickness size.

Regardless of your decision on this, I would like to thank you once again for reading through everyone's feedback here and considering them as valid options for the next stages of development.
it's not too hard to add the option, when I add more options in the body change building I will include it!

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Mostly just curious, does the game have a long-term roadmap, or like a "wishlist" of things you hopefully plan to implement? Floor ideas? Gameplay mechanics? Fetishes? Outfits? House plans?
I have a list of things I want to add, but it usually changes on the fly, taking a lot of feedback from all of you I fix or change a little bit the things
The closest to my list would be the one Vacant93 made
list
I hope to implement many of the things that appear here along with other things that are suggested to me
(btw the 17th floor that will come when the new clothing system is finished was suggested by you ;)

Reactions: Vacant93

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
btw guys, Next week I'm moving house, I'll try to keep working whenever I have some free time but it's possible that due to the move I won't be able to update next Saturday, I'll try to work harder to compensate that week!!

csr13

Jan 30, 2019
I just love the game so much
Idk, it is just really enjoyable
and the updates coming like weekly with tons of content
Literally the nicest game seen since aug 2023

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
WaifuDreamsCity-B13
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Lifeplayer
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes