Feb 16, 2023
without going into spoiler there is a place where they cum, but until I get a good quality effect I won't add it to the others :sneaky:
one thing, I like to see done different is for sample skills being like dancing skill and as you dance on the stage you can idle it to level it up or click it to level it up faster and the higher you level it the more money you earn for dancing and is how, I think the other skills need to be too and each skill sometimes needs different skills to be unlocked

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
one thing, I like to see done different is for sample skills being like dancing skill and as you dance on the stage you can idle it to level it up or click it to level it up faster and the higher you level it the more money you earn for dancing and is how, I think the other skills need to be too and each skill sometimes needs different skills to be unlocked
I will take a look at the skills, I think it would be interesting what you propose :geek:

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
you know
Using 32 bits up to 4,294,967,296 pieces of unique data can be stored. As signed integers, the range is -2,147,483,648 to 2,147,483,647
so if he got above 2,147,483,647 - he will get negative value (probably he used cheat engine as i did)
interesting, good to know for other variables, Jjj anyway in the next update it will be fixed

Reactions: Shimuzu

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Well done. I like the game much better this way ^^. Now it's fun too^^.
Keep it up^^
I really like what you've done with it now^^.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes