R1zark

Feb 11, 2018
Kayane is very important, she will have more stuff later in the game and also in a specific route.
Uh, why almost every my #1 fav girls always get the important role and only get a good content later on I'm dying

Anyway keep up the good works

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
In my cellphone its not working please fix , my cellphone Moto G5 s
Go outside of your dwelling, find a large concrete rock or paved road, parking lot.

Hold the phone high and keep it firm in your hand

Full swing your arm while holding the phone

Throw the phone downward (very important* MUST LET GO OF THE PHONE)

Pick up the phone and go to your carrier store and exchange it for a new one

Please be sure to tell them, God Plans

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
In my cellphone its not working please fix , my cellphone Moto G5 s
Are u download the apk which posted by zoomje07 on the previous page? Are u sure it was downloaded properly (not corrupted whatsoever)?
But there's no use to ask or complain about it in here anyway, might be better for asking directly to himself as the modder of that apk

It's working properly without any noticeable issue on mine, tho

@Irphaeus a little flaw to be fixed on the later update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yoosuf Qureshi

Dec 9, 2017
Gotta say love Asukas character the most. Developed from being really bratty and stuck up to someone who is submissive developing liking for the mc too but not brain dead and still keeps a bit of her previous attitude. My favourites have to be Asuka, Sheila, Elizabeth(but would prefer a more love route with her since she was pretty innocent) and Motoko(the ideal wife).

Sep 18, 2018
I wonder if any of you have the walkthrough for the current version? There should be a search bar or something to find what we are looking for within the posts. I don't wanna go back through the pages to look for that. Thanks.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I wonder if any of you have the walkthrough for the current version? There should be a search bar or something to find what we are looking for within the posts. I don't wanna go back through the pages to look for that. Thanks.
I've been reading every pages since the latest update release and iirc there's no walkthrough, and imo there's no need for it since the game itself is pretty linear (though i strongly suggest to always save the game on every choices screen and explore both routes for the best experience)

Personally, the most "tricky" part on the latest update was during the storage room investigation with Minami at school, but then again, it was able to easily done if u search carefully

focus123

Oct 25, 2017
Why when I try to load the save of the guys that post here :( doest not work just go back to menu
maybe is because I'm using compressed version ?

therealkirun

Nov 25, 2018
Could please anyone upload fresh version on any other file host? Mega is blocked in my country as well as all vpn I could find. Pleaseee

MotootE

Jun 10, 2017
I'm really in love with this game! Great charaters(girls of course) and plot. It's only v0.5.8a yet it already has lots of content. Looking forward for more from this great work!
*No NTR, great job!

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
@Irphaeus You the man, you the superman, you the father of the superman.
Words can't do justice to the game. When after much wait I started new update I thought maybe now I am going to be disappointed as I had built such a hype over a long time waiting, but as soon as I started I was blown away and cackling spontaneously. There are a rare few gems of dialogue in games at times which seem the work of genius and are memorable, I think more than 90% dialogue of this game is of that quality. I kept screenshoting for saving dialogue after dialogue. There were so many references and nods to things and I kept making mental notes to remember them and mention them. That "time and Murph" referrence. Even the very few repetitive sequences (like morning and academy) are lit up with hilarious unique dialogue.
I wanted to ask one thing, at the start of a new day, the MC says " Captain's Log day 17" if I am not wrong, this a reference to the "Captain's Log from Dual Family thread", right ?

I couldn't resist giving more feedback about the game, though I already have given before. The game is perfect, or atleast more perfect than any other, the gameplay, the characters, the dialogue, the visuals, everything blends in perfectly.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
@Irphaeus
I wanted to ask one thing, at the start of a new day, the MC says " Captain's Log day 17" if I am not wrong, this a reference to the "Captain's Log from Dual Family thread", right ?
I would assume it's a general reference to the Star Trek TV series. Episodes used to start with "Captains log, day X, star time is XXX".

I agree with the rest of your post. This games' design and dialogues make most other "smutty" games look cringy as hell. On top of that there's enough content so he doesn't have to add tedious grindy "favour point" mechanics to artificially drag out the play time.

I haven't sponsored anyone on Patreon in quite a while mainly because the platform is slowly turning full retard SJW but I just had to do it to support the guy.

I hope that Irphaeus can manage to focus on this one until it's done because I'm not that interested in the setting of the next game. Well maybe, we'll see. If he is doing it anything might turn out okay.

4.10 star(s) 264 Votes