xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
there is no new content for that area (yet).
There's no areas yet, only one route.
Why quote if I said that already?
Edit: Ah, I think you mean to not start a misunderstanding. It is another route, but just "not opened yet", so I think "no new content" is the correct term for WIP.
Edit2: Somewhat besides the point, I just used the word "area" instead of "route".

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Awesome game yet i have not played with the class pres or her sister and a part of me would feel bad but its smothered by the pervert in me

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Awesome game yet i have not played with the class pres or her sister and a part of me would feel bad but its smothered by the pervert in me
All comes with time, including their past (what happened) and story progression...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Just making sure, because afaik there's nothing split in the game yet, except for picking different choices and going back to the tracks.

Also, I just want to have unprotected hand holding with Motoko, yes I'm that perverted.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I concur. Her and Christine. I don't even know the neighbour yet but I already enjoy cucking him. I'm also looking forward to finding out what's really going on between sleepy girl and the PE teacher.

Qtyaelgar

Jan 6, 2018
Alright, now i regret reading this. It's so damn good, it feels really bad to just stop in the middle XD

The writing is top-notch, as is the humour. Characters have weight, personality, and they are not just there to get fucked by MC. I guess now i understand why ppl are saying this is the best game you can find on this site... because it is. I don't even know if i'm waiting for the next "dose", or i'll just drop it until it's finished so that i don't have to feel bad about stopping again before the end.

Hats off before the creator, this is how you take the effort to make something worthwhile.

D

Deleted member 125215

@Irphaeus
Hello, good update. Some comments about the game:
1)I would like a transparent TextBox to not cover the scene, you can see an example in the game " acting lessons", or you can pause the game in the code to see the scenes better.
example of code:
$ renpy.pause(0.5, hard=True)
2)It would be cool to add sounds to sex scenes. Music is certainly good, but the sounds make the atmosphere of the scene.
3)The hair of the Director, her daughter, Elizabeth and Kayane is pretty bad quality that immediately stands out.
P.S. Scenes with the teacher, the class President and the red-haired girl are planned? It is the sin the most hot girls not show)

santigr27

Jul 26, 2017
Well, until now my favorite girls are:

1) Sheila (the loving step sister)

2) Minami (The pet)

3) Asuka (The Tsundere)

It will be asome to have "fun" with Takamura and Shirohime, but all in due time guys, all in due time.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I've been playing for a couple days and suddenly am experiencing a strange bug. There is no text visible whenever I open the game. I can still click where options would be to start a new game, load my save, view the gallery, etc but there is no text to indicate where to click. When I do start a game or load my save none of the text is visible in the text box except the odd comma here and there. None of the other Ren'py games I have downloaded are doing this. Any idea on what's happening?

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I feel like I have to say this is just one of the best titles out there. Very high quality throughout, from models and animation to story and humor. And even with a game that focuses on story it doesn't let the story get in the way of the lewd content, like some titles mistakenly do. Simply absolutely superb.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Question, is this your apk repack? I tried to check the website it shows on the intro but it leads me to an empty Indonesia page. I was hoping on checking out other apk repacks like this.
Wonder where @Hones atm, prolly busy with RL
Anyway, since it keep getting asked, I'll try to take a guess
I haven't check those download links yet but I think the port was done by Emre1s

And another thing for android players, rather than keep asking for the apk, it might be best to know the drill
If a certain ren'py games didn't have the (official) android version, then simply wait the unofficial port ~2-3 days after the public release, especially if it's a game as popular as Waifu Academy which unlikely gonna be missed

Or u might want to make sure by urself by confirming/requesting the unofficial port to the modder directly, whether by visiting their blogs or make a post on their request thread in this forum
There's several modder out there but I think the66, Spear1403, and Emre1s are the most active atm

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
@Irphaeus
Hello, good update. Some comments about the game:
1)I would like a transparent TextBox to not cover the scene, you can see an example in the game " acting lessons", or you can pause the game in the code to see the scenes better.
example of code:
$ renpy.pause(0.5, hard=True)
2)It would be cool to add sounds to sex scenes. Music is certainly good, but the sounds make the atmosphere of the scene.
3)The hair of the Director, her daughter, Elizabeth and Kayane is pretty bad quality that immediately stands out.
P.S. Scenes with the teacher, the class President and the red-haired girl are planned? It is the sin the most hot girls not show)
1) You can hide the textbox with middle mouse click or "h"-key, but I guess some people like to still read, just with more transparency.
3) I wouldn't say it's bad quality. I think it's dependend on the player's perspective, but in my opinion it looks good as it is, or atleast you didn't specify why exactly it looks bad to you.
P.S.) Of course there is content planned for them, I atleast guess for the teacher, too, but it needs it's time to do the scenes, and a proper situation (and story progression) to make sense.

Edit: Corrected quote mistake

zoomje07

Nov 29, 2018
Any and
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Waifu Academy [v0.5.8a] [Irphaeus] - Original Size: (2.22GB)

Squashed Download - PC (500MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any android version?

4.10 star(s) 264 Votes