FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Sry, they should normally still work, but I can't help with that.
Or if I am not mistaken, what do you mean by "WIP error"? Is it an actual error, or just a point which states that "that area" is WIP? There are still such areas ingame of course, even in older days (like going Downtown after first visit, not possible yet).
Yeah, no, doesn't looks like it works. I started a new game and on the train scene with Minami, it still gives a message about the scene being a WIP. Did he only update the route for the good path? Cause I'm playing evil.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, no, doesn't looks like it works. I started a new game and on the train scene with Minami, it still gives a message about the scene being a WIP. Did he only update the route for the good path? Cause I'm playing evil.
That's what I meant, that is exactly one of the paths/areas that are still WIP, so it's not a save problem.
Edit: Some may prefer to ignore them (maybe because of spoilers), but changelogs are there to see what content got added, in reverse if not mentioned what didn't get added (yet).

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
What happened to the molestion scene in the train with Elizabeth i can't go further
Okay, yeah. Dude didn't work on the evil path for this update, which sucks ass. To continue, you have to save her before she gets raped, which gives +15 karma, and a stab wound across the elbow. Scene continues after.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
That's what I meant, that is exactly one of the paths/areas that are still WIP, so it's not a save problem.
Edit: Some may prefer to ignore them (maybe because of spoilers), but changelogs are there to see what content got added, in reverse if not mentioned what didn't get added (yet).
The changelog says nothing about the evil path not being worked on. Just three days of new content. I'll save her and play from there to see the update, but that just sucks getting locked out.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Were you playing evil at all? I can't tell if the update is for the good path only.
Its quiet a while ago that i've played so i can't really answer if this save was good or evil, but if the evil route turns the reporter chick into your fucktoy then i've played it evil.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Its quiet a while ago that i've played so i can't really answer if this save was good or evil, but if the evil route turns the reporter chick into your fucktoy then i've played it evil.
Yeah, that's the one. If you haven't played the update yet, there's like no content for that. It only continues if you go back and keep her from getting raped.

Reactions: lonerz13

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I love this dev's sense of humor! The ironic detachment and self-awareness makes for a lot of extra laughs. Even with the typo, this might be my favorite:

1544661706970.png

PS It's more like ten if we're counting, which means he wrote this joke two months ago, which makes the whole thing even more hilarious.

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
That's the good route, not the mega-good route where you intervene early and get a ton of karma but get a beating.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yeah, that's the one. If you haven't played the update yet, there's like no content for that. It only continues if you go back and keep her from getting raped.
I've already played it, its not much but its nice and still more than most games offer as updates.
That's the good route, not the mega-good route where you intervene early and get a ton of karma but get a beating.
Uhm what now? Ah well maybe i'll rush through the complete game again when i'm done with the other updates, which will be pretty soon. But i think i didn't save her...or it was another try that i didn't save. Who knows?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Okay, yeah. Dude didn't work on the evil path for this update, which sucks ass. To continue, you have to save her before she gets raped, which gives +15 karma, and a stab wound across the elbow. Scene continues after.
You guys are idiot..Why would people go to evil route?it will end with not completed harem ending

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Jesus Christ, this new version was by far the best yet, the amount of content puts all other game updates to shame, and it isn't only in quantity but in quality as well. This is by far the best HS game out there right now, maybe the best game period

And I said at the beggining of the game that Rachel was the succubus from MC's nightmares

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
i want to take my revenge who gives a damn about harem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Right? He's already having sex along the way, so fuck the good route. Revenge is the end goal. I've played through the update, and both Shinji and the Otaku are getting annoying. Kenwhatever needs to get his ass kicked already.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes