dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
there is a mention of a "new family member".
grandma? :devilish:
anyway that conversation with catherine in the shop was really hot :love:
ps that roxy chick was also hot, im guessing we will have a scene with her, probably you lose your virginity with her

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I actually meant in the entire game.
Mother and half-sister, you can go as far as sex, with progress willingly from sister.
Game is about corruption, but mother corruption is not finished yet. (unfinished corruption =/= only unfinished content)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My bad, I kind of wasn't paying full attention without a "h-scene", and gilfs aren't my type as there are people who like that.
That explains as well who was meant to be the prostitute...

What happened to the molestion scene in the train with Elizabeth i can't go further
I think it was mentioned ingame in the previous version, that there will be no actual new content to that scene in the next (this) version. There is additional context, but it still stops before the sex.
Edit: I gave it a second thought, I don't want to especially replay it atm, but my guess is that the pacing was too fast so they changed the content so more of it is only after the "art incident", when she is more willing to do more. The change is mentioned in the changelog.

Reactions: MrGlxblt

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Always enjoy replaying Waifu so new game was no problem for me. Every time I play though just wonder if McDonalds will ever open a version of Honeybee, def. would try a milkshake then but probably not ask for a sausage bun.

Reactions: DrPoods

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
To be honest, I like playing through again as well.

But jeez I'm fixated on Haruka for some reason.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Waifu Academy v0.5.0a Android
Question, is this your apk repack? I tried to check the website it shows on the intro but it leads me to an empty Indonesia page. I was hoping on checking out other apk repacks like this.

Reactions: crisbr and Valronn

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Which scenes got changed? I went all the way back to the Honey Bee contest and it still gave me a WIP error.
Sry, they should normally still work, but I can't help with that.
Or if I am not mistaken, what do you mean by "WIP error"? Is it an actual error, or just a point which states that "that area" is WIP? There are still such areas ingame of course, even in older days (like going Downtown after first visit, not possible yet).

LonerZombie

Nov 14, 2018
Mother and half-sister, you can go as far as sex, with progress willingly from sister.
Game is about corruption, but mother corruption is not finished yet. (unfinished corruption =/= only unfinished content)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My bad, I kind of wasn't paying full attention without a "h-scene", and gilfs aren't my type as there are people who like that.
That explains as well who was meant to be the prostitute...

I think it was mentioned ingame in the previous version, that there will be no actual new content to that scene in the next (this) version. There is additional context, but it still stops before the sex.
Edit: I gave it a second thought, I don't want to especially replay it atm, but my guess is that the pacing was too fast so they changed the content so more of it is only after the "art incident", when she is more willing to do more. The change is mentioned in the changelog.

thx man

4.10 star(s) 264 Votes