Kuys136

Jun 1, 2021
Is there any sex scene with the mother yet? Really want to see the MC fully corrupt the mother because hate her for abandoned the MC for money and to avoid shame when MC's father falling.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Is there any sex scene with the mother yet? Really want to see the MC fully corrupt the mother because hate her for abandoned the MC for money and to avoid shame when MC's father falling.
not really, little fun in kitchen and the dildo swap scene

Reactions: Kuys136

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Why is there a fake tag in this game a 1 off femdom scene shouldn't count if it doesnt have decent which above 3 femdom scenes and this game very good it shouldn't be there.

And dream sequences dont count as femdom cause it never happened to mc .
So this tag should be removed

This game perfect
Question is there aymore pussylicking facesitting asslicking etc?
Asuka my fave love more with her

Reactions: bulifun and vmaks
Oct 31, 2021
And dream sequences dont count as femdom cause it never happened to mc .
So this tag should be removed
>this scene that you (the player) watch that is very clearly femdom is not femdom because it only happens to you (the player) and not you (the player character)

I don't comment much, but you seem like a fairly smoothbrained individual. Also, femdom fucking sucks anyways, go play a femdom game if you want to see nasty shit like that lmao.

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
>this scene that you (the player) watch that is very clearly femdom is not femdom because it only happens to you (the player) and not you (the player character)

I don't comment much, but you seem like a fairly smoothbrained individual. Also, femdom fucking sucks anyways, go play a femdom game if you want to see nasty shit like that lmao.
Dude don't boxers in a twist saying it no part of femdom cause people say it femdom is true plus you shoule never put tags that there if it aint in the game that all im saying if i wanted femdom of course i wouldn't play it so chill out man anf get yourself a beer u need it.

Reactions: MiHawkins
Oct 31, 2021
Dude don't boxers in a twist saying it no part of femdom cause people say it femdom is true plus you shoule never put tags that there if it aint in the game that all im saying if i wanted femdom of course i wouldn't play it so chill out man anf get yourself a beer u need it.
You sound like an ESL, and I generally don't get into arguments with ESL's so I don't have to lose brain-cells trying to decipher whatever the fuck these ramblings are. Go kick rocks, respectfully.

Reactions: Zythnel and vmaks
4.10 star(s) 265 Votes