kentkhaizer321

Apr 25, 2018
Wow I really really love this game ..the story ,the characters..everything ..I really love this game more than any of those adult visual novel out there...
But please don't make elizabeth an member of the mc harem just by making him smell those perfume ..please I'm begging u
I really want to win her over ,just by doing something good to her until he fall in love in the mc ..please...she's my favorite waifu on the game ..so please ..and anyway I really like the update ..I really hope that the ending is depends on what route u want ..like ending up with he's step sis ,motoka or Elizabeth ...sorry for my english

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
the most beautiful 3d visual novel that I've been played so far, I mean for the girls character. but I don't know if its me or I think I have seen some of this girls somewhere in another games or movies?! or maybe they just looks similar...

Reactions: thetunisian

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
the most beautiful 3d visual novel that I've been played so far, I mean for the girls character. but I don't know if its me or I think I have seen some of this girls somewhere in another games or movies?! or maybe they just looks similar...
can you mention similar game?

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
personally in the vote of MILF I would vote for Tomoe or Keiko the nurse already has enough initial content and I would only be interested in the case that was the beginning of finding her debility to take advantage of it against her

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
can you mention similar game?
oh no no, what I mean is not similar game like this one. I just wanna say, I feel I've been seen some of the girls from this game that looks familiar to me. Especially the short red haired one, I don't know but when she's introduce her self as volleyball athlete, I'm not surprised. Maybe she just only have same characteristics with the girl that I've been seen... or maybe I completely wrong! ahaha :)

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
I cannot install in my samsung galaxy j2 why
hmmm maybe your phone storage is full, this game need 1 gb free space or more. And if you can't played the game, I think this game need at least 2 gb of ram. hope this help you... :)

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
You should try Max's Life!

Reactions: Noa69
4.10 star(s) 264 Votes