great game
but i think the sex scene is a little bit too early
better have the mc make more plans and remaking it to slowly corrupting them
sorry for my bad english.
Credit

I like this game thank

MarcusDBlack

Jun 8, 2017
I would loved too, but it's seem it didn't have an android version. Maybe I'll try this later after booom313 updated this game or the devs have make the android build. Thanks a lot for the info btw... :)
Max life and

Reactions: Noa69

Giolpo

Jan 9, 2018
This game is actually really good. An interesting story, some degree of choices to choose between, quite a bit of content already and better character models than most similar games. Definitely recommend it!

Reactions: Namco15

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Lol found that only today :/
ported by the
hai Taylordyus I'm sorry to bother you again. I just wanna ask, did you have the latest build for chapter 1? ( v0.12 if I'm not wrong... ). thanks :)

( sorry guys I know this not the right thread for this. but in here, I think I've the right person to ask... ) hihi :)

MarcusDBlack

Jun 8, 2017
hai Taylordyus I'm sorry to bother you again. I just wanna ask, did you have the latest build for chapter 1? ( v0.12 if I'm not wrong... ). thanks :)

( sorry guys I know this not the right thread for this. but in here, I think I've the right person to ask... ) hihi :)
Nope sorry you should ask spear1403 or foxport to make a port of it :/

Reactions: Noa69

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
anyone know what the post "The Waifu Academy dilemma" is all about?
i have to be honest: i don´t know (but if you consider the fact that that there is no visible problem and that the next update is almost finished i would assume that it is at most a minor issue).

Reactions: AnonCope

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
It's planned but not before August, I want to enhance the UI and add new place for the player to go on in the incoming update.

About the May release expect it in 2 or 3 days :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yay!!! I wish you always have a good health and have a long live ( Immortality maybe :) ) to finish your game. Good job ;)

Reactions: Draakaap23
4.10 star(s) 264 Votes