Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yup this will happen, its not mandatory though.
I beg to differ! Buttsex will be mandatory!XD I can already see Ponyguy preparing buckets upon buckets of extra-slippery lube! I mean not for his cock cuz he likes it rough but for the floor so the girls would slip with face down ass up!:eazyHype:

Reactions: Ryclos and ponyguy

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
in the park when the three tugs are looking at the 2 girls is there anything you can do in that part or is just foreshadowing

Ryclos

Mar 13, 2018
The girls and the scene is very beautiful :)
The scenario is very great.
Thx, i hope see the next :p

huggyk

Mar 18, 2018
Perfect design, good story, i can't wait for the next version.
I hope the devs will finish it !
Thanks

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
in the park when the three tugs are looking at the 2 girls is there anything you can do in that part or is just foreshadowing
Foreshadowing, probably there will be a route to help them like that time with the reporter and his 'doggy' daughter ;)

wind damascus

Aug 30, 2017
I hope you can finish the game well, and somehow can improve a little bit on UI (if you could, because this game is so fun with good story i think, deserve more artistic UI design).

I am looking forward for the next update.

CptErect

May 12, 2017
Bro cant wait to corrupt shinji's oneechan. I could spot her in commuter station, but dang my pass only apply ob weekend. Like wtf?! Lol

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
Tried this game recently, it's way better than many others. Some effort went into MC design, the writing isn't stupid, and we're dealing with intelligent characters.
The only thing I may have an issue with is how the sister became hooked so easily, let's hope there is a bit of dellusional MC in there and we see more development on this in the near future

4.10 star(s) 264 Votes