1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[VN] [Ren'Py] Waifu Academy [v0.3.2c] [Irphaeus]

Discussion in 'Games' started by Charolastra, Feb 18, 2018.

[VN] [Ren'Py] Waifu Academy [v0.3.2c] [Irphaeus] 4.4 5 18votes
4.4/5, 18 votes

1. Thread
  2. Reviews (18)
  1. Laufe

Laufe Active Member

Oct 21, 2016
    It's not currently implented. It just sorta exists at this time.

2. Hoaka

Hoaka Member

Feb 15, 2018
    good work dev good update :D <3

3. RWaites

RWaites Well-Known Member Donor

Jun 3, 2017
    In the O.P.

Please Log in / Register to view this link

4. astranabeat

astranabeat Member

Jun 6, 2017
    Really like the game so far. it's hard to find h game that I want to know what happen next. disappoint there is no action with mom yet. I thought she'd be the first women MC fucked.

Will roaming or free days be in the game ? right now it's too linear, no freedom. I just prefer some gameplay over pure VN.

Hope bestiality will not present in the game. I'd drop this like hot potato. I mean this is Waifu academy. I don't want " oop sorry 1 girl will get fuck by a dog lol " in the game.

Kudo to models of the girls. you really nailed this. srly every girls is hot.

5. Issau Guerrero

Issau Guerrero New Member

Jan 15, 2018
    so just new songs and semi-rebuild scenes? well, I better wait for a more important update, thx

6. AuroraVT

AuroraVT Member

Dec 23, 2017
    Really impressed with this game gets better with every update so sad when i see that end of version

7. Namco15

Namco15 Member

Nov 23, 2016
    It's good to see a dev that's inspired by japanese ecchi stuff:openedeyewink:keep up the good work
    Japanese school, locker, asuka who looks like Marie Rose, kiss :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:I want her as a future tsundere.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    ponyguy likes this.
  8. JohnnyMarco

JohnnyMarco Member

Jun 18, 2017
    This game is a fucking masterpiece, it would only be better if 2D, but even then the 3D is quite good.

9. name6329

name6329 Member

Feb 4, 2018
    Please tell me. This game not NTR? capture-20180416-133531.png

10. JohnnyMarco

JohnnyMarco Member

Jun 18, 2017
    There is no NTR if the girls aren't your girlfriends, the whole premiss of this game is he is going to take revenge on all these women who fucked his father reputation turning them into bitches.

A pimp is not a cuck.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    SharkCZ, SoulStealer, Mark17 and 2 others like this.
  11. Irphaeus

Irphaeus Member Game Developer

Jun 14, 2017
    This picture isn't from the game story, it's not canon.

Wasara005 likes this.
  12. Gomly1980

Gomly1980 Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2017
    Tags:
    • Please Log in / Register to view this link

Sucks to be you.

13. goditseb

goditseb Member

Apr 28, 2017
    the bestiality part is just dog lick crotch/pantie.. nothing happens really and i dont think the developer will go for more dog scenens, which is a shame nowadays

14. botc76

botc76 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2016
    Who needs sound for a game like this?

AxSn likes this.
  15. mastercuck

mastercuck Active Member

Aug 12, 2016
    Pretty entertaining writing but overall lacking in the corruption and sex department

16. bacchusplateau

bacchusplateau Active Member

May 23, 2017
    Wha...? Are we playing the same game?

I'll admit that I got to the party late as this is my first playthrough but by day 5 you're well on your way to corrupting your step-sister, and if you choose you get to rape someone. I do agree The writing and the way the story is evolving is excellent! My only gripe is that the characters are Illusion assets and a majority of the women have balloon tits. I understand that the breasts are a personal taste and in the grand scheme of things my opinion doesn't matter. As for Illusion assets, it's the lack of assets available to the developer. Hell, the nurse seems to have the same clothes as the doctor in SBPR.

The fact the story and it's progression of it is so fucking good lets me overlook the minor flaws.

Kudos Iphaeus!

botc76 and Irphaeus like this.
  17. mastercuck

mastercuck Active Member

Aug 12, 2016
    You literally make a choice out of 3 options, 2 of which lead to a gameover, pretty railroaded if you ask me, corrupting mother is nowhere near same goes for any other character aside from the very last one scene.

18. redknight00

redknight00 Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2017
    You do realize this is a in-progress game, right? It launched just a few months ago (if that), of course it would be lacking in volume of content.

botc76 likes this.
  19. Irphaeus

Irphaeus Member Game Developer

Jun 14, 2017
    You have some choise who are more or less relevant to "spice" the adventure, and in incomings updates 3 real route will be drawn...
    But the game will mainly stay story driven, it's the price to pay for a good story, a good pacing, some funny, relevant event, and the diversity in scene situation.
    I think we already have enough sex game based on grinding "sandbox choice" who in the end don't tells anything.
    I'm happy people see it, and choose to support Waifu Academy for that.

perseus420, Sorrmo, ponyguy and 5 others like this.
  20. JohnnyMarco

JohnnyMarco Member

Jun 18, 2017
    You have the soul of a writer, I agree 100%, too many games filled with very complex routes and a lot of minutious details, they are a real pain to crack, and even have stats and other types of grinds, but when we look to the actual story it is very weak.

All that time lost grinding stuff and searching for pieces of the "puzzle" is just waste of time in my opinion, if I wanted to grind I would go back to WoW, and if I want to solve a puzzle there are actual puzzles to play, if I want a very complex RPG there are tons of old games who are true masterpieces of complexity and fun, and they have excelent stories immersive as hell.

TeriNinetails likes this.