R

RWaites

My Waifu Academy Homework!
$3+ patrons
Apr 10 at 10:10am

Hey guys!

Wanted to give you some 'statement' on what's coming soon...

I'm actually working on adding sound/music to the game from the whole begining, and since almost 2 weeks now!
I have to say that I a bit understimated the time required to do this o_O the time to found sound sample(royalty free most of the time), then music that match the event of the game, the mixing, the scripting to add them to the game properly and the beta testing, Oh my days... XD

I'm not complaining, I learned some things so that good!

And believe me guys the added value with the sound/music to the game is really awesome!
Im very satisfied with what I've made, I can't wait to let you listen to it, it's a real pleasure to restart the game and to 're'view the event of the previous update.

So expect this sound update as some kind of special 'bonus' coming this week end on the current release 0.3.2b and an Android version.
Obviously I may delay a bit the next update of the game to give you a decent amont of content for you to play, I hope it's ok, you won't regret it, believe me!

Also I will probably open the V.I.P pledge for 4 new slots, unfortunatly those slots will be a bit more restricted than the previous ones.. .Since it was a brainstorm to add some the previous V.I.P girl in the game in a believable manner.
So beware if you are interested, it will be available this week end!

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hi baby do you know games including wife or mother cheating (means having sex with others and not the main character) if you know pleaseeee tell me
I can't think of any off the top of my head. Not something I usually focus on. Your best bet would be to go through the list of NTR games and see if something catches your fancy.

Reactions: Anusha_gupta_477
Jun 25, 2017
I can't think of any off the top of my head. Not something I usually focus on. Your best bet would be to go through the list of NTR games and see if something catches your fancy.
I saw but nothing i like or do you know anything about sex with dog i always like that but i dont have a dog or a boy in my hostel

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hi baby do you know games including wife or mother cheating (means having sex with others and not the main character) if you know pleaseeee tell me
Roundscape Adorevia does have a sister fucking a pack of wolves, but that's way far in story, like some 15 hour. Actually the have pretty much everything in terms of fetish.

School love friends, and Big Brother have sister/mom/aunt having sex with other guys, but not sure if it's high enough in your ntr-metter

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
I saw but nothing i like or do you know anything about sex with dog i always like that but i dont have a dog or a boy in my hostel
allow me some suggestions:

[RPGM] Lily of the Valley (wife ) = I do not usually like games with female protagonist. but this game is outstanding.
[Flash] Living With Temptation - Wife Gone Wilder (wife)
[QSP] Mother's Best Friend (Mother - Sister)

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
dose any one have the girl cards
No I don't share them, Waifu are treasure you can't share like that, did you played the game ? :p
Does the dev create his own 3D environments ?
Most of them yes. You can create yours using the 'basic shape tab', it take times but at least you will have something custom and unique.

Catares

Nov 15, 2017
I love this game, the story, characters, plot just all. The only problem i have with this game is that i always want more ( the aprill fools get me) :D. Everyone can clearly see that dev is working 120% on the game cause every update has good amaount of content. Cannot wait for future updates ^^

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Great
very good the last update although something short

hopefully in the next we can have repeatable scenes and still be able to play the game even if the story does not advance

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
Hello,

I'm just going to salute the quality of this game and his author. It's been 15 years since I played Eroge and sincerely this title has nothing to envy to the biggest Japanese titles of the genre.
- The story is excellent and rather credible (it's rather rational at the moment);
- The girls are superb (very good use of the Illusion engine). Each feminine gender is represented in the most beautiful way;
- The camera is very well placed for the H scenes;
- The choice of linearity for the scenario is very relevant. This allows us to avoid the Bugs found in a game like NEW LIFE for example.

I consider your game as a masterpiece. Really, take your time to develop it well to make it an exceptional title. I supported you in Patron for $ 7. If I could give more, I would have done it with pleasure.

Really bravo and keenly the next updates.

Ps : Sorry for my english

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes