VN Others Completed Wagamama High Spec [Final] [Madosoft]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
wagamama-high-spec-lv-light.jpg

Overview:
The story revolves around Narumi Kouki, a high school student who also draws a manga serialized in a weekly magazine. Because the manga he draws is a risqué romantic comedy, he keeps this fact a secret from everyone around him, with his younger sister Toa and his sister's best friend Mihiro being the only ones who know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2017-07-28
Release Date: 2017-07-28
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
Part 1
: - - -
Part 2: - - -

94892.jpg 93615.jpg 93616.jpg 94891.jpg 94892.jpg 94893.jpg 94894.jpg 95198.jpg 94890.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Note: The sample images are from the original Japanese version of the game. The upload *IS* in English.

Still pulling the info, just wanted to get the thread up. :D
About how long does this one run?
Long one. 30 to 50 hours.

There is a walkthru...but it's in Japanese.

Reactions: Nihpus

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Is there any M/S content or can you only romance the sister?
as far as I can tell it's only Brother/sister incest. Lemme add that in genre. sorry. I knew I forgot one.

Narumi Kouki is the Protagonist and the girls you romance are Miyase Mihiro, Narumi Toa (sister), Rokuonji Kaoruko, and Sakuragi Roofolet Ashe

I am going thru it blind right now.

Last edited:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Errm...If it's a problem I can split and put them up to. IN fact I might, just in case.

Read DxD

May 20, 2017
Megasync gives you a 5GB limit unless you have a paid account, you just have to wait an extra 6-8 hours or something when you break the limit, I just think it'd be hilarious to get to the very end, and get told you have to wait for the last 0.1%.

Reactions: Daveck

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
*downloading now*

I'm still waiting for another VN that recently came out... Here's to hoping someone uploads it here XD

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Megasync gives you a 5GB limit unless you have a paid account, you just have to wait an extra 6-8 hours or something when you break the limit, I just think it'd be hilarious to get to the very end, and get told you have to wait for the last 0.1%.
Spilt files being added as soon as I grab the links and update the OP.

And sorry about that. I didn't even notice it was actually over the 5GB size limit. I really should pay closer attention to that. :D I saw it was 5GB, but didn't think it was over. In the future I will make sure to split any that are right at 5 just to be sure (New uploader here. still learning the ropes)

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
When i get moved, and have real internet again, i will have to dl this, looks good.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I never got a chance to look. I think it's during the sex scenes like Libra of the Vampire something or other.

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah, I checked then as well and didn't see anything. Hmm... Then again, I haven't completed all of the routes yet. Maybe it's something unlocked.

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
Please tell me the Mihiro route features a hatefuck and mindbreak. Can't stand her but strongly tempted towards her route for just that reason.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Yeah, I checked then as well and didn't see anything. Hmm... Then again, I haven't completed all of the routes yet. Maybe it's something unlocked.
It claims to have a toggle...did it lie? I still haven't had a chance to explore it

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
Please tell me the Mihiro route features a hatefuck and mindbreak. Can't stand her but strongly tempted towards her route for just that reason.
I'm about to start on that route now, so I can let you know if you want. But, judging from the tone of the game, I highly doubt it.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Not that kind of game (so far). You get 'luv u - luv u 2', then nightbang, raintits and showerdog. Some kind of drama happens with the shop (didn't read) and i quit right about then. Also, there's hints of a naked apron scene, but it's probably close to the end...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote