(see Developer Notes for more infos)

Thread Updated: 2020-10-24
Release Date: 2020-10-24
Developer: Ninoss
Censored: No
Version: Alpha v0.20
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Extra Questions:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1603528016277.png unknown.png 1603528118738.png

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Good Morning ;)
I'll be monitoring your feedbacks on this thread to hotfix any potential issues/bugs !

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
This is an interesting concept, not an original one because a few games already do it, but let`s see if this does better than the others (which mostly disappoint me tbh).

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
but let`s see if this does better than the others (which mostly disappoint me tbh).
Yeah quite obvious, this "interesting concept" as you say is almost always a ploy to have to create much less content. No world, no atmosphere, scenery, etc...

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah quite obvious, this "interesting concept" as you say is almost always a ploy to have to create much less content. No world, no atmosphere, scenery, etc...
Worlds, Atmosphere and scenery is planned and will come. The plan is to make themed world, for example : The University, a Gaming House etc... With girls and questions related to those subjects.
Obviously at this alpha stage of the game this is not visible at all that's true... But backgrounds, environments and such takes times to draw...
We'll try completting The University World ASAP to give an idea of what it can achieve :)
(Idk if that answers your concerns)

Reactions: GH20

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Worlds, Atmosphere and scenery is planned and will come.
Well okay then. Statistically this kind of games always stay this way, but if you say this one won't I guess I'll see. It still will only be a question/answer game right ?

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Axeleen
I was planning on introducing a little big of dialog specific to each girl on game events like answering right, loosing a checkpoint etc... to give more life to the question/answer part and make each girl more unique (To do more that just swaping questions based on the girl).
Idk if we should take the gatcha/harem/collect girl way as it would add another layer of gameplay and maybe would just be confusing ?
For now, the goal is to take the base concept but make it more personnal/rewarding with each girl (Just saying it really seems challenging to do but with great feedbacks I think we can do something really pleasant and on point ).

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
At some point I'll make a config file for each girls (to configure difficulty, dialogs, set of questions etc...).
But adding custom girls needs the modder to add his art and making it work in the world's background so idk... :unsure:

troglodyte

Jul 28, 2017
Difficulty order of questions needs fixing, much like the way they're formatted. I'm mostly interested in stuff outside the quiz itself, could be fun.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Sonya The Barbarian Babe
It's all planned in the code but manually disabled for now, all the text and question are in json files in W3O_Data/StreamingAssets
I just need to find someone ^^