VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.02] [Saxonado Studios]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Saxonado Studios

Game Developer
May 27, 2023
this a Ren'Py game, why package only for Windows? Linux support is just a check box away.
Hi there! I apologise for that, the reason was because I don't have a Mac or Linux device to test it on, so I wasn't sure if there would be any bugs or differences between the versions!

But I really don't think there should be any bugs between different devices to be honest, so I added in the Mac and Linux versions to the Original Post, so you and other people with those can play it too now! :)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Unfortunately I gotta break from many of my sharing colleagues in opinion here, I found the dialogue offputting; the constant self-doubt and validation seeking seemed more reminiscent of an NTR game protagonist.

That's not to say that's how the wife will act, the game makes it quite clear it'll stay in the nts realm, but I'd much rather see him acting like less of a wet mop, at least on the 'confidence' choice path.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I found the dialogue offputting; the constant self-doubt and validation seeking seemed more reminiscent of an NTR game protagonist.

I'd much rather see him acting like less of a wet mop, at least on the 'confidence' choice path.
Bro, how do you think people would normally act, if they had to say to their partner, that they want to see them getting fucked by someone elsse?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Bro, how do you think people would normally act, if they had to say to their partner, that they want to see them getting fucked by someone elsse?
They say they wanna spice up their relationship and one version could include group sex or swinging.

The way you say that suggests some notion of shame, perhaps I just don't see it that way. I'd agree if one saw it as something to be ashamed of, they'd be timid in asking. I don't.

LoyalSilence

Jun 3, 2023
Unfortunately I gotta break from many of my sharing colleagues in opinion here, I found the dialogue offputting; the constant self-doubt and validation seeking seemed more reminiscent of an NTR game protagonist.

That's not to say that's how the wife will act, the game makes it quite clear it'll stay in the nts realm, but I'd much rather see him acting like less of a wet mop, at least on the 'confidence' choice path.
Just gotta give it some time. If you've been in a monogamous relationship for years, you're not just going to confidently step into the sharing lifestyle. Both the MC's and Amelia's confidence will grow as the game goes on.

Saxonado Studios

Game Developer
May 27, 2023
I appreciate the comments! Early on there is going to be some doubts from the MC and his Wife of course as they tread slowly into exploring the new relationship dynamic!

This changes very quickly though once MC is sure Amelia is into it! (It's a big change from their normal relationship, and he has been thinking about it for a long, long time and didn't know what to expect after a confession!)

After that, the MC can fully embrace it with his wife and enjoy all of the Netorase fun! :)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

I appreciate the comments! Early on there is going to be some doubts from the MC and his Wife of course as they tread slowly into exploring the new relationship dynamic!

This changes very quickly though once MC is sure Amelia is into it! (It's a big change from their normal relationship, and he has been thinking about it for a long, long time and didn't know what to expect after a confession!)

After that, the MC can fully embrace it with his wife and enjoy all of the Netorase fun! :)
Yeah, this was was I excepted after finishing this release. I mean the majority of people IRL who have never tried swinging/hotwifing or anything similar before, will of course be nervous to admit to their significant other who they've been in a happy monogamous relationship with for years, that they have a particular fetish of this kind. They of course are going to be scared of how their partner reacts, and will have that doubt and fear, that it could possibly ruin their happy relationship. I felt the writing was very much realistic in this sense.

As the dev here mentioned, once they both fully embrace it, and are sure that the other is happy with their new lifestyle, they will both open up more, and the MC in particular will grow more confident. If they were in a new relationship, or one of them were polyamorous or had a history of being in open relationships, then sure it could have made sense that he wouldn't have doubted himself, and not have been so nervous to confess it to her.

I loved this first release personally, and I'm looking forward to see where you take the story dev. I'm eager to see how spicy things get, but also to see how much their relationship in general develops, and see how much more confident and open they both grow. Oh, and I must say it again, the wife is SO damn hot in this game, one of the hottest 2D characters in any 2D games I've played.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I'm going to find Amelia the biggest most hung bull I can so that she can have so many earth shattering orgasms.
If the dude has a tiny dick I'll probably throw him out the window.

And of course while she is getting her pussy destroyed I'll be there gently stroking her hair and whispering words of love in her ears.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes